Ninja Turtles - A Michael Bay Film

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ The less said the better.

Comment

Bay is testing my patience with stuff like this. First he screwed up one of my childhood favorites in Transformers and now he may go on to do the same in another in TMNT.

Comment

They changed it back to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the origins will remain intact. So we're good. All is well but still Michael Bay is still doing it. Little iffy on the movie still.

Comment

At least there is some hope in the form of William Fichtner in a yet unknown role but, deadline reports that Fichtner

is said to be playing a lead with iconic stature in the Turtles’ mythology.
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-10-2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
            All is well but still Michael Bay is still doing it.
            oxymoron, noun [ok - si - mawr - on]
            a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in "cruel kindness" or "to make haste slowly" or "all is well but Michael Bay is still doing it"

Comment

you got my point..lol

Comment

Megan Fox looks lovely...but given the history with her and Bay movies...

[edit] I like Megan Fox...I liked Bad Boys movies and a few others...what Bay did with Transformers...worries me and they have a Bay type director with this film...I am worried.
                Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 05-10-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  At least there is some hope in the form of William Fichtner in a yet unknown role but, deadline reports that Fichtner
                  Shredder?

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                    Shredder?
                    That seems to be what people are speculating.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      That seems to be what people are speculating.
                      Interesting choice. He makes a very good villain. I just find it a bit weird because Shredder is supposed to be Japanese, lol.

Comment

Interesting choice. He makes a very good villain. I just find it a bit weird because Shredder is supposed to be Japanese, lol.
                        And that's the argument but, I can see him doing just the voice; the way they did Darth Vader. Have another actor do Oroku Saki and than after he turns into Shredder they dub his voice.
                        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-11-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Could be Kraang if they are doing the alien thing. Do we know if Shredder is the villian? I havent really been keeping up with plot detials. Im hoping the movie is good cause i love TMNT but just worried its not going to be anything like the series or past movies and more just similar characters doing similar things.

Comment

^^ The less said the better.
                            if that article was right about what the movie would be like i rather not watch haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                              They changed it back to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the origins will remain intact. So we're good. All is well but still Michael Bay is still doing it. Little iffy on the movie still.
                              Excellent I think that those working on the film saw that doing some major change would be something detrimental even if it had quality equal to Batman Begins.

Comment

William Fichtner Confirms Shredder Role in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎