Ninja Turtles - A Michael Bay Film

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Turtles - A Michael Bay Film

'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' now just 'Ninja Turtles'

Megan Fox will be reuniting with her Transformers director Michael Bay for a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot!

Has anyone been following this? Michael Bay is a mark against it for me cause of how much I didn't like those 'Transformers' movies...and I am a big Transformers fan...now they are bringing in Megan Fox[SPOILER]Possibly as April?!?!?[/SPOILER] for this 'Ninja Turtles' movie.

I think this won't be out until 2014?

but...UGH!!! I am gonna cry into a pillow.

[edit] Directed by Jonathan Liebesman...but still. :-(

About: [SPOILER]Aliens invade Earth and inadvertently spawn a quartet of mutated reptile warriors, the Ninja Turtles, who rise up against them to defend the world.[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by WickedJenn; 08-10-2014, 03:58 PM.

It's a real pity Bay and Fox didn't reconcile ahead of Transformers 3. If he cast her in that one, we probably would have been spared of her presence in this movie. And while it's not confirmed, I am dreading she got April's role.

As for the plot details, I remember hearing about those changes. Typical Bay. But I am not getting my hopes down just yet. It could still turn out into a fun movie. If not, we always have the first 2 movies of the franchise.

Comment

I have nothing against Megan Fox...but April? No.

Comment

What the duece?! This movie is sounding more and more like a train wreck...

Comment

this movie still being made. I thought it shut down after fan's reactions to the trailers. I know for sure i will not be seeing it. Making Ninja Turtles aliens. That's just insane.

Comment

Oh the horror Turtle's as aliens.

Yeah I heard about this a while back not looking forward to another Bay screw up.

Comment

This is probably one of those movies I'll be seeing either way... but might be only a one time deal at this rate...

Comment

Maybe Megan Fox will play Irma with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley playing April O'Neil.

Comment

With any luck Fox and Bay will have another fight and both will be out; Bay fires her and he gets frustrated with the movie. And someone else helms the movie.

Comment

I don't know what is so hard about following the source material. Ugh. They have to create something different? It might as well not be Turtles then.

Comment

Thought I heard the Turtles won't be aliens. They said the ooze may be of alien nature.

I'm not worried since Bay himself won't be directing. I will definitely give it a chance and see what happens u know?

Comment

If they’re from another planet, they would not be Reptiles - therefore they would not be Turtles!

Also, if they came from another planet, their Martial Art would not be Japanese Ninjutsu.

So the proper title for this movie would be “Alien practicers of a Martial Art similar to Ninjutsu, who happen to look like giant mutated Turtles.”

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                          Thought I heard the Turtles won't be aliens. They said the ooze may be of alien nature.
                          Source link? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by ForzaItalia
                            Source link? Please.
                            I think this is where all the alien debacle is coming from....

http://turtlepedia.*****.com/wiki/T.C.R.I.

Bay even commented after the backlash:

Fans need to take a breath, and chill. They have not read the script. Our team is working closely with one of the original creators of [Teenage Mutant] Ninja Turtles to help expand and give a more complex back story. Relax, we are including everything that made you become fans in the first place. We are just building a richer world.
                            http://screenrant.com/teenage-mutan-...-sandy-160115/

I guess only time will tell and he isn't actually directing the movie.

The only real complaint is I see so far is Megan Fox supposedly being April O'Neil but, even that is still unclear at the moment.
                            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 02-24-2013, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                              Making Ninja Turtles aliens. That's just insane.
                              yup....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎