No announcement yet.

batcave.. sweet

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batcave.. sweet

so i'm assuming that dean and same are going to set up shop and work out of there now? i like how it had been 50+ years since being used and not a cob web or bit of dust in sight :P - i do like how sam is starting to continue the tradition of recording their experiences. great episode.

oh, yeah, very nice. Sam was really digging the library ... Hope it has a ghost proof panic room somewhere :hat tip to Bobby:

Comment

I didn't have a single issue with this episode. The Golem was cool and I want to see more of the new place they found! The first thing I thought was that Bobby would have a field day with all the stuff there.

Comment

All I could think of was batcave once Dean said it, I was like score.

Comment

haha i want to quote every reply.. i agree, this was one episode i really enjoyed from this season.

Comment

A magic circle of magician jerks could cast a spell on the place so it would never get dusty.

I didn't think of Bobby because he's totally, totally dead!

I love secret buildings that are totally tall and impossible to miss.

Also, they didn't figure out why the knight of hell wanted to get in the place so badly.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎