Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"As Time Goes By" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anu
    I remember in season 5 that Dean and Sam had no problem at all if they were never to exist.
    Yes, and....?

Why would Sam and Dean have the same mindset or why would anyone expect them to when the seasons are vastly different. There aren't two archangels trying use them as vessels now to bring upon the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      Based on his facial expression? Didn't get a hint of Sam thinking about opening Lucifer's cage.

And anyone else happy that they gave Ruby's knife a better origin than it belonging to Samuel Colt? A demon-killing knife from the Kurds sounds way more epic and it doesn't make Samuel Colt this guy that created the biggest weapons in the Winchesters' arsenal.

The only negative I can think about the episode is the possible continuity issue of John not having a father but supposedly having a father in "In the Beginning", but his mom could've definitely re-married and that's why John got into a family of mechanics since Henry and Henry's father were obviously not mechanics, haha.

And Abaddon! She was a boss. A Knight of Hell...hope we see more of these unless the archangels really did kill 99% of them.
      She was a waste of serious potential. They made her black-eyed, which was lame, and then they killed her in 1 go. She could have been this really cool new archetype of angel/demon hybrid (e.g. fallen angels that left Heaven with Lucifer way back when, but were corrupted by Lucifer the same way Lucifer corrupted humans to create the first demons, except corrupting angels could have created an awesome angel/demon hybrid as a "Knight of Hell". It would have been awesome. She should have had white eyes like Castiel, but with a red or black border or just something unique and awesome. I'm still reeling with disappointment that after several seasons of never showing Crowley's eye color, they showed them for no good reason early in Season 8, which I believe to be a total screw up on Carver's part in not being fully knowledgable of the show and how Crowley's eyes have never been shown, which left a couple of subtle/secret questions open and a ton of potential in the future.

Comment

You mean Grigori? What's funny is that Azazel is meant to be one of those fallen angels, lol. I didn't mind Abaddon being some "Knight of Hell", but I do agree that the eye color should have been different. It shouldn't have been the eye color we've seen before(black, white, yellow and red) and should've been something new(maybe reverse Samhain even, black with white). But with Abaddon having black eyes, I'm just thinking before the "Knights of Hell" were created, Lucifer created the white-eyed demons first as the "rulers" of Hell such as Lilith and Alastair and then created the guards of Hell, such as Abaddon, and their power comes from being the very first black-eyed demons.

And regarding Crowley's eyes, I think it just adds to the continuity of Crowley being a Crossroads Demon on why his eyes are red. It would seem silly, imo, if they were of any other color when we've known for the longest that he's a Crossroads Demon and even the King of the Crossroads. His red smoke just adds to him being the king as well.
        Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-04-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

It was once thought that K.I.S.S. stood for Knights in Satan's Service. Abby wanted to leave no witnesses. Why?????? She's a hired gun for someone who wasn't currently popular or the top dog? It wasn't prudent to leave any trace of her investigation? Because if I'm a devil and I see someone wearing a devil related T-Shirt then I'm swelling with pride, you know?, but Abby still killed the girl and just took the shirt. It doesn't make sense........ unless Lucifer was her employer, because then The Devil was quite literally "making her do it." Then the shirt makes more sense being worn by Abby than by the devil-fetish girl.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎