No announcement yet.

Characters That You Want To see Return

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters That You Want To see Return

Sarah Blake that appered in Season 1 episode Provenance. I would have to watch the episode again was this the one where Dean said Sam marry that girl?

MEG

Comment

The Alpha vamp.

Comment

Lucifer and Micheal

Comment

Death, most archangels (except Raphael), Meg, Alpha Vamp, Inias, Sheriff Mills.

Comment

Oh boy, I have a list!

1.) Missouri Mosley (I know Loretta is super busy but would love to see Missouri back!),
            2.) Kathleen (the sheriff from The Benders)--always wondered what happened to her after that episode? Did she stay in law enforcement after crossing the line and killing? If so, what did she think when Sam and Dean became FBI's most wanted?,
            3.) Jamie the bar wench from Monster Movie (one of the most underrated episodes of SPN out there, I think)--she had great chemistry with Dean and I really liked her,
            4.) Walt and Roy, the hunters who killed the boys in Dark Side of the Moon--Dean promises to hunt them down but as far as we know he never took revenge for killing them,
            5.) Gabriel/Trickster/Loki--I loved that character and would dearly love to see him return,
            and last but not least--6.)John Winchester (as played by JDM)--we recently saw John, of course and I do love Matt's interpretation but I miss JDM's version and would love to see it again (what did happen after John's spirit was released from Hell? We never saw after he disappeared in sparkles. Did he join Mary in Heaven?).
            Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 02-05-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liko
              Lucifer and Micheal
              Originally posted by Stannis
              Inias, Sheriff Mills.
              Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
              1.) Missouri Mosley (I know Loretta is super busy but would love to see Missouri back!),
              4.) Walt and Roy, the hunters who killed the boys in Dark Side of the Moon--Dean promises to hunt them down but as far as we know he never took revenge for killing them
              I agree with seeing these characters again. And also Adam and Chuck.

After seeing Crowley taking Meg, she's just a "meh" character really to see again. Getting killed by a demon is probably what she deserves anyways for how she jumped so many ships from Azazel to herself to Lucifer to Castiel.

Comment

Death, Death, and more Death!! Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. And Allister

Comment

An episode I really enjoyed was Repo Man. I liked the interaction between Sam and Lucifer, even if it caused Sam to go insane. It would be such an awesome twist if Lucifer could somehow be let out of the cage specifically to get rid of Crowley. I would cry for joy if Crowley and Lucifer got screen time together....

Comment

What a twist would it be if Crowley kills Lucifer before the series ends, lol.

Comment

I want Meg back so she can become Queen of Hell. Death should also return, he is so awesome.I want Bobby back as well, the show is not the same without him. I reallllly want Lilith back though. She was the best villain ever but we never got to see much of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
                        I want Meg back so she can become Queen of Hell. Death should also return, he is so awesome.I want Bobby back as well, the show is not the same without him. I reallllly want Lilith back though. She was the best villain ever but we never got to see much of her.
                        Death Does he kill people?

Comment

We haven't seen Death do anything, really. He didn't want to be part of Lucifer's Apocalypse and just wants to view the world much like how Joshua described God.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                            We haven't seen Death do anything, really. He didn't want to be part of Lucifer's Apocalypse and just wants to view the world much like how Joshua described God.
                            It has been said since Julian (Death), has 4 different movies coming out this year that his price for work has gone up...The question is that do you think Supernatural will pay him enough to return?

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                              We haven't seen Death do anything, really.
                              Death has always, at least to me, held himself above all the doings of angels, demons and mortals. When he and Dean first met I think he was all "what's this got to do with me?" type thing. The last time we saw Death as well, didn't he say that he wanted nothing more to do with these things and for Dean not to call him again?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎