No announcement yet.

Questions on TSCC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on TSCC

Just got two question about the TV show and I'm quite confused about it.
    1. In the birthday of John Connor when Derek Reese show him his father. I'm confused about it since the timeline of TSCC is after T2 and Kyle Reese is already dead then how come Kyle Reese is still alive when John, Sarah and Cameron went to the future?
    2. In the final episode of the series what is Cameron, a machine or a human?
    3. Also in the final episode of the series it reveals that there is another terminator or should I say a metal that is against the machines. So what kind of terminator/machine/metal is Ms.Weaver? And who are they sided with machine or humans? Since in the future of Jesse the kind of metal Ms.Weaver said that they don't want to join John Connor.

Thanks for the reply and disappointed about FOX since they cancel this show early...

1. Have you seen T1? Kyle Reese is from the future, he survives judgement day, grows up to join the resistance, gets sent to the 80s by John, impregnates Sarah. He dies in the 80s despite being born in the 90s.

2. Human, her name is Allison Young. She is the girl that Skynet modeled Cameron after.

3. Weaver is a T-1001. She is on her own side. I don't remember whether it was ever fully hashed out, but I believe my top theory back in the day was that the third side was positioning for co-existence. Basically, the war was bad for both sides and coexistence would be mutually beneficial.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎