No announcement yet.

HUB Week 27: Meet John Doe, Lois and Clarks, & AKA Superman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUB Week 27: Meet John Doe, Lois and Clarks, & AKA Superman

Okay, so this week might be the best as far as Season 4 repeats go. Although they owe a little bit to The Master on Doctor Who, Meet John Doe and Lois and Clarks are some great episodes.

So, have at it with the live discussion! Hopefully it won't be as dead as last week. I may be around for Hour 2.

im still backed up like a week and a half. with other shows too but im almost done with all the dvds i need to watch for now so the next couple days i can catch up on tivo stuff

Comment

I thought I'd be on tonight, but my mom's cable doesn't get The Hub! I guess the thread is doomed to death. Maybe once everything else is in repeats... lol.

Comment

I only have 1 more dvd to watch but its a movie ive already seen so im going to play catch up the next couple of days on tivo stuff so ill be able to get to some of these.

Im not sure if this episode aired or if it was the christmas episode that was skipped (i think you said) last week but think sometime this week there is the christmas episode with Howie Mandel or something. Think its called Mxymas. I noticed it while looking at what was recording on my tivo so dont fully remember.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎