Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tallahasee" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah so he was the guy in the premiere and the note was to say he was free to find emma.

Comment

The little people in this story are the bad guys

Comment

But wait she was in jail for 11 months...if Neal never saw her, how did she get pregnant? Or should I say who impregnated her?

Comment

so henry and aurura are dreaming about each other?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            But wait she was in jail for 11 months...if Neal never saw her, how did she get pregnant?
            they got busy in the hotel room im guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              they got busy in the hotel room im guessing.
              She just found out the day she was released? So it couldn't be him cause if she had Henry in jail it would have been Neal. Its someone else.

Comment

any ideas about the dream that aurora and henry shared

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  She just found out the day she was released? So it couldn't be him cause if she had Henry in jail it would have been Neal. Its someone else.
                  no she wasnt getting released. the cop just came in to give her the letter which was the car key and said well when you get out of her you get a new car or something like that. I assume that took place maybe a couple weeks after she got arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                    any ideas about the dream that aurora and henry shared

maybe the room will wind up being the portal between the 2 rooms and maybe the burning down has something to do with Cora trying to prevent Snow and Emma and group from getting thru.

Comment

i was thinking maybe august didnt send the post card since neal got the post card almost as soon as the curse was broken and yet we didnt see august move until a episode or 2 later which took place after the curse was broken cause it was after the wraiths attack

Comment

no she wasnt getting released. the cop just came in to give her the letter which was the car key and said well when you get out of her you get a new car or something like that. I assume that took place maybe a couple weeks after she got arrested.
                        Oh ok... I didn't get that

Comment

i was thinking maybe august didnt send the post card since neal got the post card almost as soon as the curse was broken and yet we didnt see august move until a episode or 2 later which took place after the curse was broken cause it was after the wraiths attack
                          Maybe someone else sent it at August's request. He knew he was turning, maybe he had a contingency plan just in case he was incapacitated.

Comment

maybe the room will wind up being the portal between the 2 rooms and maybe the burning down has something to do with Cora trying to prevent Snow and Emma and group from getting thru.
                            That's what I thought too. They were hinting at dreams all the time: dreamcatcher to keep bad dream away, a lit candle to keep bad dreams aways, and then a room in a dream. Sounds like a dream/nightmare portal to me.

Comment

well we assume that he got the post card at the same time the curse was being broken but seeing how this is by the writers of LOST that scene could have taken place in the future o for all we know that scene may have taken place when this season ends. so maybe the first 2 minutes of this season is really the last 2 minutes of this season.

Comment

Pinocchio is my hero!! I love that he is Emma's guardian angel. Also no way did sweet innocent Baelfire grow up to be a sleazebag (a nice one but still a sleazebag) like Neal...just not possible. Plus no way would Baelfire have given Emma the stolen watch, which was evidence to a crime. My new theory is Neal is Robin Hood.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎