Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of The Doctor?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot

I didn’t care for Charming hitting Whale. It just felt hypocritical. So does this mean Snow can hit Katherine or Fredrick hit Charming? Katherine & Charming slept together during the curse too.
    [/FONT]
    Hypocritical? Yes. But totally in character for Charming (and totally human - we are all hypocrites, aren't we?).

I too liked the Emma thing. We haven't seen a lot of Emmas "super power" with lying so it was nice that it payed off for her here (too bad it doesn't seem to work when Gold is concerned).

Another thing that has been bothering me since I watched this epi, is why isn't David doing more to get back Snow and Emma? He saw Regina's vault, why isn't he tearing that place apart looking for answers? He must know that Gold's shop is full of magical things, why isn't he there snooping? While I like all the David/Henry bonding, it just feels like David isn't doing anything - and that isn't very Charming-like of him.

Comment

Great episode!

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        I too liked the Emma thing. We haven't seen a lot of Emmas "super power" with lying so it was nice that it payed off for her here (too bad it doesn't seem to work when Gold is concerned).
        I don't think its a superpower...its just a skill in reading people; like the mentalist. I want to see a physical power manifest in her just as in everyone else who's used magic.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
          Hypocritical? Yes. But totally in character for Charming (and totally human - we are all hypocrites, aren't we?).

Another thing that has been bothering me since I watched this epi, is why isn't David doing more to get back Snow and Emma? He saw Regina's vault, why isn't he tearing that place apart looking for answers? He must know that Gold's shop is full of magical things, why isn't he there snooping? While I like all the David/Henry bonding, it just feels like David isn't doing anything - and that isn't very Charming-like of him.
          I've theorized that the "David" that went into Regina's vault wasn't "David" but Regina pretending to be him in order to get Henry to leave and keep the vault a secret. We saw that Cora could morph into looking like Lancelot and in the original Snow White cartoon, the Evil Witch transformed into an old hag so it makes sense that Regina could do this as well.

David has been working hard in the mines trying to get fairy dust hoping it will help bring back Snow and Emma. We have seen him go after Regina for answers and that is how he learned FTL still exists. He has already gone to Mr. Gold when needed help tracking down Jefferson. I'm not sure why he hasn't asked to look at all of Mr. Gold's magical items in his shop.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            I don't think its a superpower...its just a skill in reading people; like the mentalist. I want to see a physical power manifest in her just as in everyone else who's used magic.
            The term 'super-power' is how Emma referred to her ability to tell if people were lying to her way back in S1.

Comment

I loved Charming scenes and Snow/Emma, but Frankenstein? REALLY?
              This can ruin the show.....
              Fairy tales, just fairy tales¡

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                I've theorized that the "David" that went into Regina's vault wasn't "David" but Regina pretending to be him in order to get Henry to leave and keep the vault a secret. We saw that Cora could morph into looking like Lancelot and in the original Snow White cartoon, the Evil Witch transformed into an old hag so it makes sense that Regina could do this as well.

David has been working hard in the mines trying to get fairy dust hoping it will help bring back Snow and Emma. We have seen him go after Regina for answers and that is how he learned FTL still exists. He has already gone to Mr. Gold when needed help tracking down Jefferson. I'm not sure why he hasn't asked to look at all of Mr. Gold's magical items in his shop.
                we saw regina do that in the episode with jefferson- the old hag had a pretty stuffed rabbit that jeffereson's daughter (grace) liked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
                  we saw regina do that in the episode with jefferson- the old hag had a pretty stuffed rabbit that jeffereson's daughter (grace) liked.
                  Thanks - I remember watching that ep but didn't remember that part so it is good to know she has already done it.

Comment

I was kind of mixed on this one. I LOVED everything with Regina/Whale/Rumple/etc... the Snow/Emma/Hook stuff mostly bored me, though. I guess it's natural that we'd have plot lines we're more into, but it seems like both of those stories were so different that it was easy to pick a favorite.

Comment

Didn't like the Frankenstein bit at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎