Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Animated Movies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Snyder and Timm said it was a shame they couldn't cram more things into this. Like for example no Routh or Welling or Alyn in there and a few other bits. It was originally going to be a 60 second feature.

Me too Ex would love another animated series maybe set it in the MOS universe. I would like that.

Comment

• Very cool.

Now give me a live action movie that makes me feel that good for two and a half hours and we're all set.

Comment

• I'm not surprised they'd exclude Lois and Clark. It's both the most successful Superman adaptation (and my personal favourite), and the one they borrowed the least from.

That, and it's owned by Disney, lol.

Comment

• All Superman related stuff belong to WB/DC. So what's this about Disney?

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
            All Superman related stuff belong to WB/DC. So what's this about Disney?
            Doesn't Disney own Lois and Clark? It played on ABC.

Comment

• Originally posted by DA_Champion
              Doesn't Disney own Lois and Clark? It played on ABC.
              No the character rights belong to WB and DC. They can use whatever they like it's they're property.
              Last edited by maasaloo; 10-14-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Is Lex the bald guy that gets punched through the brick wall? If not, I didn't see him. Pretty cool, though.

Comment

• They are thinking about a new Wonder Woman movie....that won't have her name in the title.

Comment

• Right, Wonder Woman can't sell her own movie, so let's dilute the product by putting in other justice league characters rather than letting her carry her own narrative. Let's ignore the fact that these productions are dirt cheap, and thus losing money on them makes business sense if it increases the fanbase.

Comment

• Originally posted by DA_Champion
                      Right, Wonder Woman can't sell her own movie, so let's dilute the product by putting in other justice league characters rather than letting her carry her own narrative. Let's ignore the fact that these productions are dirt cheap, and thus losing money on them makes business sense if it increases the fanbase.
                      A lot of people don't realize how often this happens. I heard something the other day I never would have guessed. Networks like Fox and CBS typically lose money on big-ticket sporting events, like the NFL. They make it up by pimping the crap out of their own shows during the commercial breaks.

Comment

• Justice League:War trailer.
                        Last edited by maasaloo; 10-28-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• That looks awful.

Comment

• The source material wasn't good, and they don't seem to have a habit of improving on the source material, so I don't have lofty expectations.

I thought the audio mixing in that trailer was lacking. I could barely hear the words over that obnoxious music.

Comment

• February 4th is the release date.

Comment

• I don't understand the point of covers where the art doesn't match what you see in the film itself. That's just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎