No announcement yet.

DC Animated Movies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sure-Oz
    Yeah. He pretty much nailed it on the head.

Comment

• I guess it's a good thing I didn't try to see this in a theater. I'll just Redbox it like the others. I still haven't seen the Teen Titans movie or the latest LEGO one.

Comment

• Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
        I guess it's a good thing I didn't try to see this in a theater. I'll just Redbox it like the others. I still haven't seen the Teen Titans movie or the latest LEGO one.
        It was a fun theater experience...packed house.

Comment

• The Teen Titans one is supposed to b one of their better ones. If i heard correctly it did so well that they greenlit Teen Titans: The Judas Contract finally.

Comment

• Adam West, Burt Ward, and Julie Newmar are back in Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.

It will release on Digital HD October 11th and Blu-ray on November 1st.

Last edited by Halberdier17; 08-17-2016, 04:48 PM. Reason: Added the trailer

Comment

• Saints be praised.

Comment

• They sound old... and this is me not caring one bit because I'm just so darn happy, ol' chum.

Comment

• Comment

• To the crosswalk!

Comment

• I'll probably get this on release day.

I'm curious to know the rest of the cast.

Comment

• I love the subtitle Return Of The Caped Crusaders. Being a guy who grew up watching the Adam West and Burt Ward show in syndication Return Of The Caped Crusaders sounds perfect to me.

Comment

• I hope they remember to switch Robin out with his stunt double for the master shots of the action scenes.

Comment

• William Shatner announced as the voice of Two-Face for Return Of The Caped Crusaders. Not bad. Love Shatner and cant wait to hear him as Harvey Dent.

Is there any chance with the release of Caped Crusaders that we may a re-release on DVD or release to blu-ray of Back To The Batcave? Been trying to find it but its expensive to buy. I loved it when it aired on CBS and hope we will see it on DVD & blu-ray soon and it would make a good companion for Return Of The Caped Crusaders.

Comment

• Shatner will be in the sequel.

Comment

• Youre right Nate-Dog ty. It was too early this morning. Yeah he will be Two-Face in the sequel.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎