No announcement yet.

DC Animated Movies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Animated Movies

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/2012/10/13/warner-home-video-announces-superman-unbound-and-justice-league-flashpoint-for-dc-animated-universe-original-movie-2013-slate/

Oh boy can't wait for these where getting Superman: Unbound in the summer of 2013 this is an adaptation of Superman: Brainiac story arc.

where also getting Justice League: Flashpoint an adaptation of the flashpoint series which paved the way for the New 52.

This is going to be awesome.

I hope Flash actually takes center stage in Justice League: Flashpoint. I also wonder, since that story was basically a means to an end (the New 52), will they just end the movie with a restoration of the timeline? It would be weird to just throw Pandora in at the end and merge three timelines the average viewer doesn't know anything about without any follow-up.

Comment

i hope they don't do the new 52 movies. I hope they just restore the timeline in the movie.

Comment

Considering how these movies don't inhabit a larger cinematic universe, I don't think we have to worry about this movie leading into New 52 movies. Aside from the Court of Owls, what would they really do anyway? God forbid they adapt the first six issues of JL.

Comment

I hope they just stick with the old 52. Oh how i miss the old 52.

Comment

DC next animated movie after Superman Unbound has been officially revealed.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox will be released July 30, 2013.

official description - "When time travel allows a past wrong to be righted for The Flash and his family, the ripples of the event prove disastrous as a fractured, alternate reality now exists where a Justice League never formed, and even Superman is nowhere to be found. Teaming with a grittier, more violent Dark Knight and Cyborg, Flash races to restore the continuity of his original timeline while this new world is ravaged by a fierce war between Wonder Woman's Amazons and Aquaman’s Atlanteans. With breath taking action and an all-star voice cast, it's a bold, emotional vision that will forever change the landscape of the DC Universe.

http://www.newsarama.com/film/dc-animated-flashpoint-paradox-news.html

Comment

Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox sounds interesting.

Comment

First Trailer

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                  First Trailer
                  And there it is. The official final end of the DC world I once loved.

How I wish Barry had just stayed dead. Damn these silver age lovers!!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!

Comment

doesn't mean they're going to do new 52 movies.

Comment

First clip from Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox

Comment

Yep it's confirmed Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox will begin DC animated movies based on the New 52 universe. The next one released will be Justice League:War. The film is based on Geoff Johns and Jim Lee's first Justice League story arc in "The New 52". which focuses on the origins of the superhero team. it's coming out sometime in winter 2013 or early 2014.

A representative for Warner Home Video has confirmed initial details for the upcoming DC Universe Animated Original Movie Justice League: War. The World's Finest first broke the news on this upcoming direct-to-video animated feature right

Comment

I'm finding my previous post to be quite relevant now.

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                          God forbid they adapt the first six issues of JL.

Comment

I just watched The Flashpoint Paradox... Why are many of these DC stories (not just the films) based on an an alteration of the time-line? And with every movie the animation seems look worse and worse.

Comment

Flashpoint was a good movie but it's going to be my last that i'm buying. The animation look like anime. Flashpoint is probably in my top 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎