Television Ratings for the Arrow Pilot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the moon the show has started so well - I just hope that it can hold its audience into next week.

Congrats to all involved - at long last, the show I've been waiting for for years has arrived!

Comment

I must say, I really enjoyed Arrow....I was a bit miffed at the beginning that Justin Hartley wasn't going to reprise his Oliver Queen role, but based on the story, the other actors, and the whole dynamic of the show, JH would have been a mistake. (Sorry Justin) LOL

The other thing I am really happy for is a two-show punch....Arrow and Supernatural.

I really don't watch any other shows on the CW....

Did the nice ratings from Arrow carry over to Supernatural?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
        Did the nice ratings from Arrow carry over to Supernatural?

Seems like it, Supernatural got 2.5M viewers(up from 1.8M last week)

Finally some good news for the CW after some embarrassingly bad ratings on Monday and Tuesday(90210 and Gossip Girls both got under 1M, while Heart of Dixie didn't do much better getting 1.2M)

Comment

That is absolutely amazing!

Comment

Congrats CW I knew they could do it!

Comment

For the record, the 1.3 18-49 demo is the only thing that the networks look at. A 1.3 is very good though. Let's hope it can remain stable. Shows have a habit of dropping off after the first episode.

Comment

Yeah the demo is the most important thing, but total viewers have a part to play too. It can mean the difference between life and death beween two shows with similar numbers.

Comment

Happy to hear that it got nice ratings. Hope they increase in upcoming episodes.

Comment

A repeat showing did pretty well last night

Arrow 0.6 2 2.024M

Both Arrow and Beauty and the Beast repeated better on Friday then original airings of Gossip Girls, 90210 and Heart of Dixie did ratings wise on Monday and Tuesday
                    Last edited by Supsfan; 10-13-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Arrow's premier episode did very good in the UK on Sky 1.

This from Sky 1 news:

The highly anticipated premiere of ARROW ranks as the #1 U S scripted series premiere on Sky1 in ‘ARROW’ HITS THE #1 SPOT! The highly anticipated premiere of ARROW ranks as the #1 U.S. scripted series premiere on Sky1 in over 3 years among Total Viewers.

The premiere episode delivered a 1.54 rating/3.6 share with Individuals 4+ and a 1.43 rating/4.6 share with

Adults 16‐34, averaging 888,000 Total Viewers and ranking as Sky1’s top show for the night with both demos!
                      In addition, ARROW ranked #1 in its timeslot for the majority of the hour with Adults 16‐34.
                      I'll be honest I'm not surprised Sky 1 did and are going a great job promoting this show.
                      Last edited by Stebob1984; 10-26-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎