Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singer tweeted pic of Halle new Storm look
    https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/stat...02661052211200

Comment

Read on Newsarama that actor Evan Peters has been cast as Quicksilver... In this movie.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
        Read on Newsarama that actor Evan Peters has been cast as Quicksilver... In this movie.
        Ab-so-lutely hi-larious! A totally unapologetic **** move by Fox if true.

Comment

Yeah it seems to be true Singer has tweeted it.

It's going to be either a big legal mess or a very exciting collaboration because of FOX owning X-Men and Disney owning The Avengers. And Quicksilver in the middle. If they don't agree to something will both franchises be in jeopardy?
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-23-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I don't think either franchise ends up in jeopardy. We might just end up with two completely different Quicksilvers and Marvel and Fox hating each other.

Really funny to me. I love it when big boys fight. So much better than when it's just some little shmo trying to sue a juggernaut.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot
              Singer tweeted pic of Halle new Storm look
              https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/stat...02661052211200
              I liked her older look (including the hairdo) more.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                Really funny to me. I love it when big boys fight. So much better than when it's just some little shmo trying to sue a juggernaut.

While we are dealing with two major studios there's also another angle to see this "fight". Namely Joss Whedon vs. Bryan Singer. Sorry for my bias but the guy who gave us Buffy The Vampire Slayer will automatically win. Everytime, anywhere, any Bat-channel. Five by Five.

If the report about Quicksilver having a huge part in The Avengers 2 is accurate and DOFP will amount to a cameo appearance. Well I'd say it's still a victory to the Marvel Studios and a bit more unbiased one than mine.
                Last edited by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow; 05-24-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Depending on which actors Whedon casts as Pietro & Wanda, I wouldn't be surprised if they'll now show up at some point during the first season of Agents of SHIELD, so he'll ensure Quicksilver's introduced in the MCU first.

Comment

Were the episodes I saw of this in 90s X Men cartoon at all similar to the Comic Books of Days of Future Past?

Comment

Singer tweeted this picture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Trask-Industries-Logo-Revealed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	6627935

It confirms a major story element of the film.

Comment

Name:	x-men-dofp-peter-dinklage.jpg
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	6627938

Mr. Trask, I pressume?

Comment

Here are some unofficial set pics of Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult, reprising their X-Men: First Class roles as Mystique and Beast in location in Montreal.

Name:	set_blue_kids01.jpg
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	6627976

Name:	set_blue_kids04.jpg
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	6627977

Name:	set_blue_kids05.jpg
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	6627978

Name:	set_blue_kids06.jpg
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	6627979

http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-n...-lawrence.html

Comment

From CBR:

X-MenFilms.com has posted information indicating that 20th Century Fox is currently developing an "X-Force" film. The studio reportedly registered the domain name X-ForceMovie.com three months ago, which falls in line with other X-Men-related films Fox has produced. It's a rumor for now -- there is not currently any indication other than the domain registry that Fox is working on an "X-Force" film.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow

While we are dealing with two major studios there's also another angle to see this "fight". Namely Joss Whedon vs. Bryan Singer. Sorry for my bias but the guy who gave us Buffy The Vampire Slayer will automatically win. Everytime, anywhere, any Bat-channel. Five by Five.

If the report about Quicksilver having a huge part in The Avengers 2 is accurate and DOFP will amount to a cameo appearance. Well I'd say it's still a victory to the Marvel Studios and a bit more unbiased one than mine.
                              You get a lot of points for saying five by five :-)

Comment

Actor Josh Helman's been cast, in an unknown role. Could this be linked to the above mentioned, X-Force rumor?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎