No announcement yet.

X-Men: Days Of Future Past

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
    That's great news that both Anna Paquin and Ellen Page (especially Ellen since her character is central to the storyline) will be back as well as Shawn Ashmore. We pretty much have everyone from the original trilogy coming back.

Comment

If it's in continuity with X Men 3 then do you think we'll see Cyclops and what about Jean Grey.? I don't think we will. Then again DOFP arc did/does involve time travel and alternate realities.

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
        If it's in continuity with X Men 3 then do you think we'll see Cyclops and what about Jean Grey.? I don't think we will. Then again DOFP arc did/does involve time travel and alternate realities.
        Yeah it's an alternative reality so, in essence it won't have anything to do with what happened in the original trilogy not just The Last Stand.

I'm getting that deja vu feeling talking about alternative realities, Fringe just finished up with all its changing realities. Is this a trend for the 2010s...its not a reboot, its alternative reality?
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 01-26-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Bryan Singer has announced another actor joining the ever expanding cast via his twitter account.

Officially like to welcome #PeterDinklage from #GameOfThrones to #XMEN #DaysofFuturePast Very very excited!
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 02-13-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I just read on facebook that the rebooted Fantastic Four movie will be set in the same universe as the X-Men: First Class movies with the possibility of a tie-in movie ala The Avengers.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              I just read on facebook that the rebooted Fantastic Four movie will be set in the same universe as the X-Men: First Class movies with the possibility of a tie-in movie ala The Avengers.
              That was well established when Mark Millar was brought in as Fox's Marvel godfather. He went on to say that his plans are to make the X-Men and Fantastic Four universe feel like it could fit in with all the films that Marvel is working on themselves.

Comment

Bryan Singer just tweeted that Fan Bingbing has been set to play Blink in X-Men: Days Of Future Past.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fan_BingBing__130315211830.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	6627781

Comment

Was hoping we would see X-Men and Fantastic Four crossover sooner or later. Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                    Was hoping we would see X-Men and Fantastic Four crossover sooner or later. Sweet!
                    that would be a lot of superheros. would be cool tho if they braught in some other characters in with xmen. are the still planning on a FF remake? and if so I wonder if Spiderman will be apart of that cause i might be wrong but didnt spiderman first appear in a FF comic?

Comment

When is the F4 movie supposed to be released? I suppose they'll introduce the F4 with an after the credits scene in the X-Men: DOFP movie; possibly a tease of the villian.
                      Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-17-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I believe it's 2015 for F4 reboot and Fox want the Marvel properties they own to be in a shared universe like Marvel's other cinematic universe (MCU) did with The Avengers. Well that's the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                          When is the F4 movie supposed to be released? I suppose they'll introduce the F4 with an after the credits scene in the X-Men: DOFP movie; possibly a tease of the villian.
                          Either with that or Spiderman 2. Those 2 are coming ot around the same time next year right?

Comment

Yeah DOFP is coming out July 2014. I think ASM2 is coming out earlier in the year.

Comment

Seems like we are going to have like atleast 4 or 5 comic book movies a year for the next decade atleast.

Comment

Singer adds another castmember to the roster... Adan Canto who can be seen in FOX's The Following tweeted:

I might turn into a ball of fire if someone pisses me off
                                http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/04/...bably-sunspot/

They hinted Sunspot but, is there any other character he might play?

And a picture was also shown of some of the guys (including Adan and Singer) from the movie all sporting #14 hockey jerseys

What could the #14 mean?
                                Last edited by darkphoenix21; 04-21-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎