Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-Men: Days Of Future Past

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what this really does, though? It makes the new Wolverine movie absolutely fascinating, because Millar has said that is where they are retooling their franchises into a new Fox-verse. If McKellan and Stewart are crossing over here, it tells you what they're trying to do.

Comment

Great news my excitement for X- Men DOFP has gone up.

Comment

Hey, if they get a few more returning cast members from the first trilogy, its going to be one great movie or movies (depending if they decide to make it a 2-parter).

Comment

I hope they'll avoid the multiparter option and just make one long movie without any filler.

Comment

E now reporting that Hugh Jackman is in negotiations to return as Wolverine! Movie keeps looking better and better far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Thats why as big as the cast is turning out to be, I wouldnt be surprised if they split the movie in 2

Comment

They have a new person in charge at Fox now so maybe this is their way of making it up to fans who were turned off by the third movie.

Comment

This is very quickly becoming absolutely fascinating. When Vaughn left, I pretty much lost all interest in this film. They are winning me back, if only out of sheer morbid curiosity.

Comment

Hugh Jackman IS IN! Bryan Singer confirmed it via his Twitter account.

I would officially like to welcome @RealHughJackman to the cast of #Xmen Days of Future Past. Very excited! More to come...
                    AND

It looks like both Halle Berry & James Marsden are being sought out to reprise their roles and quite possibly Anna Paquin (though they haven't approached her yet).

They are though sticking with the comic book story-line in which Kitty Pryde plays a key role. This could mean that one of the 3 actresses that played the character, most notably Ellen Page, could be sought after too. Or they could once again recast it.
                    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 12-18-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I certainly hope Kitty won't be recast. Ellen Page would be perfect and so would Paquin. I just hope she gets to actually do something this time around.

Don't care about Halle Berry but I doubt they'd recast her.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                        I certainly hope Kitty won't be recast. Ellen Page would be perfect and so would Paquin. I just hope she gets to actually do something this time around.

Don't care about Halle Berry but I doubt they'd recast her.
                        Hope that Kitty will be back too and wouldn't mind Ellen Page returning. As for Halle Berry I agree with u BoyScout. I've never been a fan of hers. I'm actually hoping Cyclops shows up instead of Storm.

Btw I read the news about Hugh Jackman earlier and was just coming here to post about it. Can't wait to see Logan back!

Comment

Hugh Jackman has recently teased...

You wouldn’t have enough room on the page after you’ve listed them all. Every other actor who’s ever put on a superhero uniform will be in it. There’s an element of time travel and, naturally, it will be action-packed

Comment

It would be kind of strange if she just weren't in it since Magneto specifically recruited her at the end of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                              Emma Frost's plane's been shut down over the sea of Japan. It spun in, there were no survivors.

According to Comicvine, it looks like January Jones won't be back for this one. If they'll recast (with a better actress) or just leave her out unexplained (like with Nightcrawler in Last Stand) remains to be seen.
                              I thought January Jones was an awful Emma, but I do like the character. I hope they recast.

Comment

More returning cast members.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎