Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ForeverCKLL
    LOL That he does, almost like a dog excitedly greeting its owner...like LOIS! My love!
    ROFL! Yeah.. sad to say it is sorta like that. But its also so sweet. I love how Clark smiles because of Lois it is one of the most precious things to me about Clois. How they are with each other. Lois shows vulnerabilities and Clark is happy and himself. Heck even when she didn't know his powers, he was still so himself with her in s9. I mean he put her on the counter for goodness sakes to kiss her. And I thin k he had intentions for more. He showed so much confidence and other things that he was intentionally or unintentionally in the past made to feel he shouldn't be or he couldn't be.

Example. With Lana, because of all the circumstances involved around them Clark was consistently one way or the other made to feel bad if he took charge or push for anything. He couldn't be 'the guy' and end up happy. With Lois however he could be 'the guy'..all macho without having to feel bad, he could fight for her (Rabid/Crossfire) and it was okay to do so. He was even told it was okay to do so both by Lois' behavoir and Chloe's words. He needed that just as much as Lois needed to be fought over. I know that sounds weird but that whole thing with Rabid and Crossfire was good for them both lol.
    Last edited by FWvidchick; 10-20-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by herolee10
      Which is yet another reason why she's perfect since he needs to make it convincing that he's beaming and goofy to the general public when donning his "Clark Kent Mild Mannered Reporter" disguise.lol

I just can't get over the fact on how different Clark is when he's with Lois compared to previous love interests. I mean, my god, it's like when the producers decided to move on with the Clois Relationship, they decided as well: "Let's have Clark man up too". Clark is just so much more mature and confident,playful, and sincere around Lois than he is with other people...not to mention protective as well.
      Yes and he doesn't get punished for it. Emotionally he was in so many of the previous seasons. He'd attempt to man up and get slapped down. And sometimes well he was wrong to do certain things but sometimes he wasn't and there is only so many kicks to the gut a person can take.

Comment

• Originally posted by FWvidchick
        Yes and he doesn't get punished for it. Emotionally he was in so many of the previous seasons. He'd attempt to man up and get slapped down. And sometimes well he was wrong to do certain things but sometimes he wasn't and there is only so many kicks to the gut a person can take.
        QFT!!!

Oh yeah, it's like Lois was the only woman (that's romantically linked with him) that didn't treat his feelings like garbage or like crap. Lois respected Clark way before they were even officially together, and Lois has shown that she'd place his happiness above her own if she feels that it'd be the best for him as evident in Seasons 8 and 10. She may have insecurities but she doesn't go about them in a way where everyone around her has to feel her wrath because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by herolee10
          QFT!!!

Oh yeah, it's like Lois was the only woman (that's romantically linked with him) that didn't treat his feelings like garbage or like crap. Lois respected Clark way before they were even officially together, and Lois has shown that she'd place his happiness above her own if she feels that it'd be the best for him as evident in Seasons 8 and 10. She may have insecurities but she doesn't go about them in a way where everyone around her has to feel her wrath because of it.
          ITA, she never pulls anyone down with her insecurities. She always goes out of her way to help others and push them to be their best.

Comment

• More of those smiles

(Source: tourofthegalaxy)

I love this Clark grin..it’s so.. ugh! Genuinely happy without effort. And her oh Lois girl why you trying to do me in with your tough girl vulnerabilities and awkward smiles and bashfulness. You already kick my butt with ur awesomeness..you can stop already!

Comment

More of those smiles

I love this Clark grin..it’s so.. ugh! Genuinely happy without effort. And her oh Lois girl why you trying to do me in with your tough girl vulnerabilities and awkward smiles and bashfulness. You already kick my butt with ur awesomeness..you can stop already!

Aww I absolutely love Lois' grin in the 2nd gif

Comment

• Lois being her awesome-self!

I felt like posting it because she's so amazing in the last S11 issue

Comment

• Originally posted by Rianna

Lois being her awesome-self!

I felt like posting it because she's so amazing in the last S11 issue
                  Squee!

and with that, I'm off to bed, night Cloisers!

Comment

• Night!

Comment

More of those smiles

AWWWW. This gifset is adorable.

You know after Friday with the awesome comic issue and the new stills, it made me miss them so much.

Comment

Uh.. Clark smiles like that on SV . I've seen it with Lois.. *confused*
                        I'm not saying CK never smiled like that with Lois, of course he did, Lois makes him not only smile, but laugh!! What I just noticed was the smiles in the new Icarus stills are similar to the outtake photo of Salvation when ED was lying on her side with TW laughing at her, and I'm just saying that seems to be how TW laughs and smiles in real life because that is his personality, whereas he has to play CK in a much more reserved and restrained way.

That's all I'm saying!!!

And whether outtakes or not, yeah, I agree, only Lois makes Clark smile like that!!

Comment

• Action Comics #747

Comment

Ugh, Vondrak did it again!

vondrak:
                            “If time is a dream… then she was always there, wasn’t she? From the moment I took my first breath… till the end of the world. Always at my side—offering me love and wisdom, companionship and challenge. My wife, my lover, my best friend.”

- Clark Kent.

-guh- Vondrak does strike again and love it <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Loislovesclark
                              I'm not saying CK never smiled like that with Lois, of course he did, Lois makes him not only smile, but laugh!! What I just noticed was the smiles in the new Icarus stills are similar to the outtake photo of Salvation when ED was lying on her side with TW laughing at her, and I'm just saying that seems to be how TW laughs and smiles in real life because that is his personality, whereas he has to play CK in a much more reserved and restrained way.

That's all I'm saying!!!

And whether outtakes or not, yeah, I agree, only Lois makes Clark smile like that!!
                              I wasn't criticizing hun. And I agree it's a def a TW thing but in a lot of those shots they looked like CK smiling to me. I think tho there is a lot of TW in CK when Lois is involved because of how much Erica and Tom were alike and friends. A lot of the interviews and such have implied a good friendship and like-mindedness between ED and TW and I think it conveys into their characters quite a bit.

OMG so i misspelled criticizing and spellchecker gave me this -'song writing'. what the heck.

Comment

• Action Comics #750

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎