Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Lois's

Superman: The Animated Series | Flashpoint: Project Superman #2 | World of Metropolis #2 | Smallville “Gone” (4/02)

Comment

• Batman & Superman - World’s Finest #8

Comment

• Here's a Smallville for your Smallville list, Jenny.

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
          Young Lois's

Superman: The Animated Series | Flashpoint: Project Superman #2 | World of Metropolis #2 | Smallville “Gone” (4/02)
          Aww, little Lo!

Originally posted by maasaloo
          Batman & Superman - World’s Finest #8

And that's what is with Clark and store rooms

Comment

• LOVE the new stills, but Clark Kent never smiles like that in SV, so a part of me thinks they could be outtakes from when they filmed it, and if they are, its GREAT to see TW and ED enjoying playing Clois as much as we enjoy watching them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loislovesclark
              LOVE the new stills, but Clark Kent never smiles like that in SV, so a part of me thinks they could be outtakes from when they filmed it, and if they are, its GREAT to see TW and ED enjoying playing Clois as much as we enjoy watching them!!!
              I would say it actually looks like both outtakes and the actual scene. Some pictures you can tell are outtakes while the others are part of the engagement scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by malft
                Here's a Smallville for your Smallville list, Jenny.

Thanks! I'm including it even tho she isn't actually calling him smallville lol.

The Lois 'Smallville' list - of all the times Lois called Clark "Smallville"

Gone - "Don't start with me Smallville, you're the one taking the marathon shower."
                Devoted - "See you around...Smallville"
                Blank - "You're on the right track, keep it up Smallville"
                Blank - "Guess I shouldn't call you Smallville anymore"
                Forever - "I'm impressed Smallville with all these seniors skipping the last day of school I didn't expect to see you"
                Infamous - getting that line here in just a mo.​Metallo- "I know, Smallville isn't the same without Smallville is it?"
                Homecoming- "You put the Smallville in Smallville, Smallville."

Comment

• Originally posted by Loislovesclark
                  LOVE the new stills, but Clark Kent never smiles like that in SV, so a part of me thinks they could be outtakes from when they filmed it, and if they are, its GREAT to see TW and ED enjoying playing Clois as much as we enjoy watching them!!!
                  Uh.. Clark smiles like that on SV . I've seen it with Lois.. *confused*

Comment

• To prove a point; here are just a sample of Lois-inspired Clark smiles!!! =)

Comment

• We need his smile from the Mrs Kent, Lane Kent convo in Icarus.. Ugh love it. Oh and the one he gives in the rabid kitchen scene *dies*

Comment

• Clark has a such infectious smile!

Comment

• Comment

• When it comes to Lois he tends to beam and seem so goofy too. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by FWvidchick
                              When it comes to Lois he tends to beam and seem so goofy too. LOL
                              LOL That he does, almost like a dog excitedly greeting its owner...like LOIS! My love!

Comment

• Originally posted by FWvidchick
                                When it comes to Lois he tends to beam and seem so goofy too. LOL
                                Which is yet another reason why she's perfect since he needs to make it convincing that he's beaming and goofy to the general public when donning his "Clark Kent Mild Mannered Reporter" disguise.lol

I just can't get over the fact on how different Clark is when he's with Lois compared to previous love interests. I mean, my god, it's like when the producers decided to move on with the Clois Relationship, they decided as well: "Let's have Clark man up too". Clark is just so much more mature and confident,playful, and sincere around Lois than he is with other people...not to mention protective as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎