Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loislovesclark
    Hey, I just wrote the epilogue to You Had Me At Hello, a song-fic using the song you posted, I hope you don't mind, its especially for you!!

Thanks again, it was perfect!!
    I seen. I've not read the whole fic yet as at first i wasn't cause I knew it was a CLark Luthor/LL fic but when I seen it was a sort of Pride and Prejudice thing I went and saved it in my fics to read list. So I will. Glad the vid/song helped. I didn't make that vid tho..

Also thanks to Kaylee (ForeverCKLL) I know where the song is from - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7E288C071F59D7E3

Comment

• Originally posted by FWvidchick
      No I don't know who sang it..sorry

I'm sure i can find out (once my migraine is gone).

For those who read my fic.. here's the latest Plot bunny attack.
      Come Back To Me - PG-13

You wrote
      So read at your own risk
      no no. I'll read it but you need to update lady!
      By the way i love your email fic. When will you update it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalebasse
        You wrote no no. I'll read it but you need to update lady!
        By the way i love your email fic. When will you update it?
        As soon as my funk and overly tired body let me.. make sure u comment

Comment

I seen. I've not read the whole fic yet as at first i wasn't cause I knew it was a CLark Luthor/LL fic but when I seen it was a sort of Pride and Prejudice thing I went and saved it in my fics to read list. So I will. Glad the vid/song helped. I didn't make that vid tho..

Also thanks to Kaylee (ForeverCKLL) I know where the song is from - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7E288C071F59D7E3
          Great, thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalebasse
            Damn, that fic ROCKS!!!
            Post the epilogue soon, please.
            Hey the epilogue is up, I'm so glad you liked the fic, thanks!!

Comment

• kitkatnat:
              This is why they are perfect together. I’m sorry. The look on Clark’s face alone. Here he is, “The Blur”— a man that has super-strength, heat vision, and a multitude of other powers—- and Lois is just Lois in treating him like an ordinary dude and taking the popcorn and soda he’s brought back for her, no biggie. The beauty of this is, this isn’t going to change. At this moment, she doesn’t know the secret. Yet, with the knowledge of Clark’s secret, this scene wouldn’t change much, imo. It’s movie night, the laundry is sprawled around (much to Clark’s dismay), Lois and Clark are on the couch ready to just be in each other’s company, but Metropolis still calls for its hero. The only thing that would change would be that she would know he was speeding away to save people. Lois Lane taking the popcorn bowl and the soda would not change. Clark’s face wouldn’t change either—-but inside he’s loving it because Lois is Lois.
              Gah. How adorable are they? Look at how close they are sitting next to each other. And FACES.

^ ITA , what always gets me is that lack of personal space. This is at a time when they aren’t a couple and have been doing the ‘i like you’ tango. But seriously..usually doing that tango means you sit uncomfortable in these situations because you don’t want it to be so obvious. Nope not these two. I mean yeah they exchange awkward looks for the ‘shirtless’ comment and Clark getting caught in her bra (lol) but .. instead of sitting at least a little bit apart which would still be close but not personal space invasion, Clark practically sits RIGHT ON HER LAP. i swear he got any closer and they’d meld together and what I love is that Lois makes no reaction what so ever to his close-ness, his invasion. Instead she does her own by taking the cherry soda you KNOW she knew was for him .. Gawd I love them I really really do.

Them and their lack of personal space issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loislovesclark
                Hey the epilogue is up, I'm so glad you liked the fic, thanks!!
                Oh great!
                Run to read
                And thanks to you

Comment

No I don't know who sang it..sorry

I'm sure i can find out (once my migraine is gone).

For those who read my fic.. here's the latest Plot bunny attack.
                  Come Back To Me - PG-13

I still havent read the fic jenny
                  but I gotta say, I'm mesmerized by the cute plot bunny!!!

it's a good start! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rianna
                    I still havent read the fic jenny
                    but I gotta say, I'm mesmerized by the cute plot bunny!!!

it's a good start! lol
                    I hope the fic is deserving of that bunny.. i saw that and was like..THATS THE BUNNY THAT GOT ME. lol

sweetsillysoul:
                    So much joy.

My babies have such beautiful words.. *dies*

Comment

Thank you for the link.
                      And thank to Kaylee too.
                      Damn i love this song!

Comment

• New comic tomorrow!!!!

Comment

New comic tomorrow!!!!
                          I need a fix!!

Comment

kitkatnat:
                            This is why they are perfect together. I’m sorry. The look on Clark’s face alone. Here he is, “The Blur”— a man that has super-strength, heat vision, and a multitude of other powers—- and Lois is just Lois in treating him like an ordinary dude and taking the popcorn and soda he’s brought back for her, no biggie. The beauty of this is, this isn’t going to change. At this moment, she doesn’t know the secret. Yet, with the knowledge of Clark’s secret, this scene wouldn’t change much, imo. It’s movie night, the laundry is sprawled around (much to Clark’s dismay), Lois and Clark are on the couch ready to just be in each other’s company, but Metropolis still calls for its hero. The only thing that would change would be that she would know he was speeding away to save people. Lois Lane taking the popcorn bowl and the soda would not change. Clark’s face wouldn’t change either—-but inside he’s loving it because Lois is Lois.
                            Gah. How adorable are they? Look at how close they are sitting next to each other. And FACES.

^ ITA , what always gets me is that lack of personal space. This is at a time when they aren’t a couple and have been doing the ‘i like you’ tango. But seriously..usually doing that tango means you sit uncomfortable in these situations because you don’t want it to be so obvious. Nope not these two. I mean yeah they exchange awkward looks for the ‘shirtless’ comment and Clark getting caught in her bra (lol) but .. instead of sitting at least a little bit apart which would still be close but not personal space invasion, Clark practically sits RIGHT ON HER LAP. i swear he got any closer and they’d meld together and what I love is that Lois makes no reaction what so ever to his close-ness, his invasion. Instead she does her own by taking the cherry soda you KNOW she knew was for him .. Gawd I love them I really really do.

Them and their lack of personal space issues.

omg, I was already in love with the tags:

and then you post that commentary!

I still can't get ovet how close they sat! LOL

This is at a time when they aren’t a couple and have been doing the ‘i like you’ tango.
                            such a wonderful clois time to watch in S9! they were adorable and sexy!
                            Last edited by Rianna; 09-13-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

such a wonderful clois time to watch in S9! they were adorable and sexy!
                              Me too.. I love s9 so much for that and S10 for well all the other milestones, but there is something so precious about S9 Clois i can't get over.. *sigh*

My last post for the night.. sweet cloisey filled dreams all

shakarlicious:
                              celticbabe2002:
                              kitkatnat:
                              Right, Clark. You were just “doing the laundry”. I got ya.

Ya know, I always feel differently about seeing these scenes inRoulette ever since Idol aired!

I can’t get over that. I mean how does that come out every day? “Smallville, chop chop! The news doesn’t wait for everyone. Oh by the way, it’s blue lace today.”

Poor Clarkie….how can he get any work done?

I could totally imagine it becoming like a game to Lois, like she’d wait until later and later in the day what colour she was wearing and Clark would think he was being spared the torture of knowing what she was wearing and then she’d drop the bomb. I’m still curious to know if she still told him on a daily basis once they started dating. THAT would be even more torture for poor Clarkie.
                              (via cheekynerdette)

Comment

Me too.. I love s9 so much for that and S10 for well all the other milestones, but there is something so precious about S9 Clois i can't get over.. *sigh*

My last post for the night.. sweet cloisey filled dreams all

shakarlicious:
                                celticbabe2002:
                                kitkatnat:
                                Right, Clark. You were just “doing the laundry”. I got ya.

Ya know, I always feel differently about seeing these scenes inRoulette ever since Idol aired!

I can’t get over that. I mean how does that come out every day? “Smallville, chop chop! The news doesn’t wait for everyone. Oh by the way, it’s blue lace today.”

Poor Clarkie….how can he get any work done?

I could totally imagine it becoming like a game to Lois, like she’d wait until later and later in the day what colour she was wearing and Clark would think he was being spared the torture of knowing what she was wearing and then she’d drop the bomb. I’m still curious to know if she still told him on a daily basis once they started dating. THAT would be even more torture for poor Clarkie.
                                (via cheekynerdette)
                                Those gifs!!
                                I was watching that Roulette scene and he also tells her "...When I've seen you take socks to the laundry to the dry cleaner"
                                Did she take him when she went on laundry duty or what? he must have seen a lot of bras and tongs

“Smallville, chop chop! The news doesn’t wait for everyone. Oh by the way, it’s blue lace today.”

LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎