No announcement yet.

Invasion #2.6 "Bloodlines"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
    Maybe she'll die, which will then inspire Wally to be a full-time hero again. How's that for something cliche?
    I don't think she'll die. It would be too obvious and the show so far has been full of plot twists.

BTW, there's also a new preview clip of tomorrow's episode where Artemis says goodbye to Wally before leaving for the mission. The last line on the clip once again suggests something will go wrong.
    Last edited by Mbruno; 06-08-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
      Maybe she'll die, which will then inspire Wally to be a full-time hero again. How's that for something cliche?
      Aqualad, realizing how boring his character is, starts killing off members of Young Justice in hopes that he will absorb their charisma. That's why he's going to kill Artemis this weekend. Does he succeed in becoming more interesting by killing Artemis? SPOILER ALERT - It's a season long arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbruno
        I don't think she'll die. It would be too obvious and the show so far has been full of plot twists.

BTW, there's also a new preview clip of tomorrow's episode where Artemis says goodbye to Wally before leaving for the mission. The last line on the clip once again suggests something will go wrong.
        I tend to stay away from clips, but it sounds like they're laying it on pretty thick with the "Artemis might die" routine. Perhaps too thick. Personally, if a character were going to die, I'd like it to be a complete surprise. Maybe teases like that help ratings, though. I highly doubt she'll die.

Comment

Awesome episode of the flash family.

Took me by surprise that impulse came into the show so soon, and what an awesome take on the kid speedster.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎