0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - There Will Be Yawns
    0%

"See you next season."

I hope so Alpha Vamp, I hope so.

Also....Dean has a new leather jacket!!!! And the peasants rejoice. This and the return of Baby next week...I bet Dean's feeling like his old self.

I am at lost of words to even wonder how Bobby's storyline will become of by the end of the finale. Plus, the reports of Bobby and a woman in a pink dress at an alley...now we know who that woman is, it's the room cleaner.

AND.....that new fructose stuff the Leviathans are using on the humans as a plague for monsters...very interesting.

Comment

Really wanting to see the finale.

This episode was more set up.

I hope the Alpha comes back "See you next season" LOL.

Is he the only Alpha alive?

Comment

"There Will Be Blood" was... AWESOME. Enough said. Oh, and...

"See you next season" "I'm looking forward to it" - So am I, Dean, so am I. It would be foolish not to bring him back. Alpha Vamp is one of the greatest characters from the show's Hall of Monsters.

Comment

Where did Bobby go? oO

Comment

I loved this episode and as much as i'm a fan of Bobby from the series he's gotta go. I hope Sam and Dean find and destroy the flask in the finale next week. I'd rather the brothers decide to choose to have Bobby completely pass on. Than have to take him out as an vengeful spirit destroying what dignity the character had in the past.

Comment

bleh. i'm ready for this levithan storyline to end. its just not working. The whole turning people into zombies thing isn't all the terrifying if you ask me. I think its time for them to just move on from this season and this storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                Where did Bobby go? oO
                to kill dick.

Comment

I hope that the Alpha Vampire comes back next season. He is really amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
                    bleh. i'm ready for this levithan storyline to end. its just not working. The whole turning people into zombies thing isn't all the terrifying if you ask me. I think its time for them to just move on from this season and this storyline.
                    Ditto.

Comment

This episode felt like they were giving us a lot of info and it felt a little disjointed in places but overall I liked it.

Loved the start with everyone eating unhealthy good as Dick talked. The reveal that Kevin is alive (and his Mom) was cool too. Makes me wonder if Kevin has that 'sparkle'? (also if angels protect the prophet, if Dick tried to harm Kevin would the angels come down and kick his butt?)

Dean mentioning about not reading so much since "Dad's copy of Playboy" and Sam asked "Anna Nicole?" (meaning her Playboy spread, I'm guessing) and Dean replying "Anna Nicole" in a pleased, remembering sort of way. Seems John definitely had a taste for blondes...

Bobby cracking mirrors and getting mad (and apparently superjuiced still!). Crowley! Always nice to see Mark Sheppard.

And the Alpha Vamp is still alive? But the rest of the Alphas are dead? Interesting.

Loved the scene in the gas station.
                      "I can't live off of rabbit food. I'm a warrior!"
                      Great line! And how that means Dean has to eat fruit and veg (though there are organic pies that wouldn't have corn sugar or syrup in them, I'm told). (Funny thing, my Mom is allergic to all things corn so she can't have anything with corn syrup in it. So I happen to know quite a few foods that don't have it in them because that's what she can eat.)

Bobby's ghost comes in handy!

"Virgins are a delicacy." Once again, in the SPN 'verse, being a virgin? Bad thing. LOL?

The scene on the bench and tapping the stoned guy. And "keep calm and carry on"? Love that that is now canon!

"What's a Karsashian?" "Oh, just another bloodsucker." (We've progressed from the old Lindsay Lohan joke days to Kardashians.) And oops, it's a trap. And the girl turns out to be Alpha vamp's turncoat.

Bobby getting angry and possessing that girl. Wow. I guess I thought Bobby had more control than that. I do have to wonder though if it's because he took on the mojo of that serial killer ghost...?
                      I can only think of one other instance of a ghost doing possessing but it's not a person. It's the ghost of the guy who possessed his truck in the infamous episode Route 666. But yeah, I think you have to be really mad/bad or have major mojo to possess the living.

So the alpha vamp and Dick were working together? But then oops, betrayed and it's Leviathan vs. vamp (loved the Borax in the ice, that was really clever!). And the alpha gives the boys his blood. And "see you next season". Very cute.

And then Dick Roman summons Crowley (considering that not long ago he insulted and dismissed him...?) and what do you want to bet they form an alliance?

On a purely shallow moment: That leather jacket of Dean's was very hot. I do miss the old one (a pox on the people/person who stole it!) but the new one definitely works for him!

Originally posted by luisl
                      Is he the only Alpha alive?
                      That's what they said in the ep. That all the other Alphas had been killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                        This episode felt like they were giving us a lot of info and it felt a little disjointed in places but overall I liked it.

Loved the start with everyone eating unhealthy good as Dick talked. The reveal that Kevin is alive (and his Mom) was cool too. Makes me wonder if Kevin has that 'sparkle'? (also if angels protect the prophet, if Dick tried to harm Kevin would the angels come down and kick his butt?)

Dean mentioning about not reading so much since "Dad's copy of Playboy" and Sam asked "Anna Nicole?" (meaning her Playboy spread, I'm guessing) and Dean replying "Anna Nicole" in a pleased, remembering sort of way. Seems John definitely had a taste for blondes...

Bobby cracking mirrors and getting mad (and apparently superjuiced still!). Crowley! Always nice to see Mark Sheppard.

And the Alpha Vamp is still alive? But the rest of the Alphas are dead? Interesting.

Loved the scene in the gas station.
                        "I can't live off of rabbit food. I'm a warrior!"
                        Great line! And how that means Dean has to eat fruit and veg (though there are organic pies that wouldn't have corn sugar or syrup in them, I'm told). (Funny thing, my Mom is allergic to all things corn so she can't have anything with corn syrup in it. So I happen to know quite a few foods that don't have it in them because that's what she can eat.)

Bobby's ghost comes in handy!

"Virgins are a delicacy." Once again, in the SPN 'verse, being a virgin? Bad thing. LOL?

The scene on the bench and tapping the stoned guy. And "keep calm and carry on"? Love that that is now canon!

"What's a Karsashian?" "Oh, just another bloodsucker." (We've progressed from the old Lindsay Lohan joke days to Kardashians.) And oops, it's a trap. And the girl turns out to be Alpha vamp's turncoat.

Bobby getting angry and possessing that girl. Wow. I guess I thought Bobby had more control than that. I do have to wonder though if it's because he took on the mojo of that serial killer ghost...?
                        I can only think of one other instance of a ghost doing possessing but it's not a person. It's the ghost of the guy who possessed his truck in the infamous episode Route 666. But yeah, I think you have to be really mad/bad or have major mojo to possess the living.

So the alpha vamp and Dick were working together? But then oops, betrayed and it's Leviathan vs. vamp (loved the Borax in the ice, that was really clever!). And the alpha gives the boys his blood. And "see you next season". Very cute.

And then Dick Roman summons Crowley (considering that not long ago he insulted and dismissed him...?) and what do you want to bet they form an alliance?

On a purely shallow moment: That leather jacket of Dean's was very hot. I do miss the old one (a pox on the people/person who stole it!) but the new one definitely works for him!

That's what they said in the ep. That all the other Alphas had been killed.
                        oh yeah, i did notice the new jacket! i actually like it better than the old one. it kind of reminds me of the jacket clark wore during the last few episodes of smallville.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎