Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Rebekah (Claire Holt) return for season 4?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Rebekah (Claire Holt) return for season 4?

I didnŽt know where to post this thread but since the season finale is tomorrow, there might be some spoilers/hints coming up for the future of Rebekah... Anyways, will Rebekah return for season 4? I personally hope that Claire will be returning and that sheŽll be upgraded to a series reguler like Joseph Morgan. Claire has proven to be a very competent young actress and I think that she is much better than Nina Dobrev. Claire was terrific in Ep 8 Ordinary People and I really liked her scenes with Esther...

If Rebekah returns/stays, I would like for her to join the good side and maybe befriend Caroline... Some spoilers for the season finale tomorrow suggest, that there will be "an unexpected alliance", so could this be Rebekah...?

If anyone knows anything about Claire returning or any other hints involving her character, please post it here!

I sure hope so. She was my favorite of the Originals. The only thing going against her is that the show already has more characters than they know what to do with. I'd love to see more Bonnie, for example. I'd also like to see Meredith on the show more regularly.

Comment

I hope so, with Elijah too. Daniel Gillies deserves to be regular!

Comment

Daniel is a regular on another show now. In Canada.

Comment

Yes, I know, but Julie Plec said they could make some agreements as for Daniel appearances in Vampire Diaries. I remember Daniel saying he could do both shows. I think Saving Hope shooting is in spring, and Vampire Diaries starts in summer.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎