0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--Cancel it already!
    0%

Well at least one of the things that always annoyed me was answered tonight. I always took issue what are the chances that all the kids in the circle are the same age(tonight episode gives a great reason why).

On the negative side I think it's sort of stretching things that Ethan, Charles and Dawn were still in school in 1995(they all look the age of being in 2nd or 3rd year of college 17 years ago). lol

Comment

^ I haven't seen the ep yet but yeah...they look like they would have graduated HS in 1990 at the earliest...not 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
        ^ I haven't seen the ep yet but yeah...they look like they would have graduated HS in 1990 at the earliest...not 1995.
        Not to ruin to much they had flashbacks to 1995 tonight, I guess in theory Charles, Ethan and Dawn weren't in the flashback to Highschool 1995 so they might not be in Highschool at that time. But going by what age I would guess each are in 1995, Charles would be ~24/25, while Ethan and Dawn would be early 20s. They made both Cassie and Diana's mom to be in HS at that time, which is rather icky when you think a 25 year old(Charles) was dating/married to a High Schooler(Diana's Mom) and they already had a child.

Comment

^ I see what you mean. Ugh.

Gonna give it a 10! I loved seeing Elise Gatien(Mia "Speedy" Dearden of Smallville)...even with that bad 1995 hair do. Revealed what Charles did...but Cassie has yet to find out. I like Adam and Melissa together way more than Adam and Cassie. Cassie still my favorite.

Comment

Great episode!

Finally, Cassie's mom death was addressed or at least, Diana knows. I wonder how Cassie will take it. And now Cassie and the Circle are in a bind, they won't want to align all of the crystals to form the Crystal Skull so John gets all the power, but they have to in order to save Faye and get rid of Eben. An interesting turn would be if all of the kids in the Circle got all of the power and John didn't get any, but that'll likely won't happen, lol

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎