No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Before Sunset?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dexter
    Why was Bonnie using Jeremy for the spell if Jeremy didn't suffer any consequences?
    What do you mean? Was something supposed to happen to him? I think they wanted us to think everyone in this episode was going to die...and then shock us with Klaus finally getting caught. With all the warnings against Bonnie using dark magic, I think at some point it will affect her. Maybe this season or the next.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Why did Stefan have to put his hands in Klaus' heart if Klaus already had Bonnie's blood in his system?
    Yeah, I don't understand that either. Maybe the show just did it for an emotional effect between Stefan and Klaus. Or maybe Stefan did it because he wanted to make sure the spelled worked. He didn't want to take any chances.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

It was ridiculous that Damon, Stefan, and Klaus weren't able to overpower Alaric, but Damon, Stefan, and Tyler were able to overpower Klaus.
    Not really. Damon and Stefan weren't able to overpower Alaric. And the Klaus wasn't able to over Alaric. If they had all taken him as one instead of Klaus waiting until DS were out, then they might have had a chance. Esther did say that she was going to made him able to defeat the originals. So Alaric has to be as strong or stronger then an original. When they attacked Klaus, there was actually three of them. And Tyler is pretty strong being part vamp/wolf.

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

Why was Elena drinking shots of tequila after she had just suffered a lot of blood loss and a head injury? Is she stupid?

Yeah, that was pretty stupid of her. I think the only people in the room who knew what happened to her was Tyler and herself. Tyler probably was so caught up with Klaus finally being gone, he forgot about Elena. I think maybe she was so happy to see all her friends together and actually really happy for a change, that she didn't want to let them down or be the downer in the group and say no to a drink and say that she needs to go to the hospital instead and break up the party. Still stupid of her though.

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by rej@ne
    QUESTION: maybe it doesn´t have any importance but WHO WAS THE HUMAN LIFE THAT ABBY CHOSE TO END IN ORDER TO DISSECTED MICKAEL 15 YEARS AGO?? someone random? someone close to her? maybe that choice was the reason she lefy little Bonnie?
    Yeah, that's what I was wondering too as soon as they mentioned they needed to stop a human's heart. Does the human actually have to die though?

----- Added 27 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lori
    I might not like it but I agree the show is all about Elena, everybody wants to save her, all the villains need her blood, most the guys fancy her lol so I wasn't surprised how this ep played out everyone will always play second fiddle to the precious doppleganger

Well, the show is about her and the brothers. So it should revolve around her. It's been like that since season 1. I don't think it's going to change. Elena's human so she's can't really contribute much in fighting vamps or anything with the history of vamps, but she can play the victim or the love interest. And they finally had Elena admit that she's selfish and a bad person.
    Last edited by Sugar; 05-05-2012, 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
      . And they finally had Elena admit that she's selfish and a bad person.
      Yeah, I really actually liked that part!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Does anyone know the ratings of Before Sunset yet?
      Last edited by rej@ne; 05-05-2012, 11:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I just loved Klaus when he told Elena that she didn't have to make a decision when she was dead. It was gross when Damon and Stefan were talking about how special of a girl Elena is. The love triangle is a joke because Elena told Stefan that she wants to grow old and have children. She can't have a future with Damon or Stefan if she wants those things. My illogical hope is that Damon and Stefan kill each other over Elena and then Elena dies because she forgets to breathe.
        Last edited by Dexter; 05-05-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

It was gross when Damon and Stefan were talking about how special of a girl Elena is. .
          Oh Dexter, it seems like you have no idea what is to be trully in love w/ someone... When you love someone the person is and mean everything to you even if the others doen´t see i him/her the same way. That´s exactally the same abt Damon and Stefan concerning to Elena. She IS everything to them. They´re willing to die, to give up their lives for her. So she is trully especial for them. Simple like that.

Comment

ANOTHER THEORY/GUESS: The producer have been sayint that they´ve given too much emphasis to the witches and teir power... Add to this that Abby said she has losen her powers coz she did a spell that the "dead witches" didn´t aprove. Now that Bonnie has done the same maybe she´ll too lose her powers and next season we won´t see much of witchcraft happening...

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
              WOW this ep was almost flawless and finally Klaus is out! woohoo I wanted to drink with them lol

Loved Caroline and Rebekah being badass, Bamon Moments, Badass Alaric, first Klaroline scene I bought and liked, TYLER BEING BADASS mod edit! Tyler saving Elena, Jeremy dying, Klaus being taken out by Stefan and the look in Stefan's eyes, wow Paul was awesome, the gang celebrating Klaus' demise and TEAM Salvatore!

The sequence with Klaus trying to get them out the house was brilliant, JoMo was great here, great villain when he's not drawing ponies lol

Loved Bonnie linking herself with the vamps to take down Klaus, now that's teamwork I'm really glad Klaus was taken down lol it was just making them all look so inept.

Only thing I didn't like was the decision that whichever one she chooses the other leaves town bleh like that will ever happen, at least Elena was honest she is being selfish she wants them both, sorry sweetheart you have to choose.

I would say that if she does choose one she'll choose Damon, it's where the season has been headed and if she doesnt choose him now she never will IMO. This is they're shot to do Delena, god forbid we get another season of ping pong between the three of them, those two eps in a row were bad enough.
              Pretty much agree with all of this, except the Delena part. Not a fan of that pairing and don't want to see it.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by sugar
              if i have to see elena jumping beds between the brothers...i don't think i can watch next season. If she does choose damon, though i'm against it, she should stick with him and don't ever go back to stefan. That would be just too gross for me if she did. But then watch, in season 6 she'll decide (or maybe stefan dies) to go back to damon... Ew! Just to keep a triangle going and to tell all the young girls out there watching the show it's okay to do all that. Yeah, i'm a bit disgusted/tired of the triangle with brothers.
              i totally agree with this.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Sugar
              And they finally had Elena admit that she's selfish and a bad person.
              And that right there makes it all good.
              Last edited by Raistlin; 05-08-2012, 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎