No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Curse?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Curse?"

What did you think? (Thanks to Kal26 for coming into the live thread, even if no one else did, LOL)
    10 - Magic
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Cursed
    0%

Thanks for the site! I don't know what I would do without Ksite, and all the wonderful information you provide.

This episode was pretty good. I'm not all that interested in Cassy and Adam to be honest, but John is the man! I can't wait to get more details about him.

Comment

I'm a fan of Adam and Cassie, so it was bumming to see Adam forget his love for her. I knew no one would die, but didn't expect John to be the one behind the fake curse. I can't wait to see where all of this leads next and who is the other Blackwell bloodline.

Comment

10!

Overall a great ep...some low points for sure...like Eva/Faye & the tag-a-longs...but like the moment with Blackwell and Melissa. Interesting Charles is working behind Dawn's back...not surprising. I was hoping Jake didn't make it. As always I LUV'd Cassie/Britt Robertson.

Comment

hated it.i cant even believe it.john blackwell awh i hate him.i cried cause i didnt want cassie and adam to split.how could adam forget their love?

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

plz if someone knows what will happen exactly tell me
          Last edited by nellyc99; 03-24-2012, 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'll give it an 8. It was good, I just don't care all too much about Cassie and Adam lol. Also the whole Lee thing didn't resonate with me at all. Didn't really care whether he was there or not, haha. I enjoy Blackwell and Dawn though, for some reason. Charles being mysterious was pretty interesting too. Overall a decent episode, better than a few I've watched from this show.

Comment

I thought this was the best episode in a while. Loved the three girls actually having fun, and I liked that there was a sense of danger involved.

I'm not feeling Cassie/Adam at ALL, so, the "curse" or the final resolution meant nothing to me really, because I never saw chemistry between them to begin with. The show needs more straight guys to be love interests lol. I have a feeling that it'll get better as the season nears its end... and hopefully giving Melissa more to do too... poor Jessica Parker Kennedy.

Comment

I had to laugh about that last comment regarding love interests! I'm right there with you. Adam and Cassie are like 12 and have been "in love" for about 2 sec. Exaggeration I know, but you get the point. lol

Comment

I thought it was a great episode....all the dead birds at the beginning freaked me out as I thought who has sex and birds die? Good to know that Cassie's dad still has his magic as it makes him more interesting now as I was wondering what they were going to do with him but I didn't like the fact that he let Cassie remember that she's in love with Adam, that was a nasty thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎