No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "1912?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallville84
    This episode didn't flow very well. It didn't keep me interested.
    I kind of agree with this. Usually the flashback episodes works fairly well. This one didn't.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
    10 For Cassidy! Although this ep could have used more of her...can't wait till next week. This whole thing with Ric is dumb...I am not buying it.
    Cassidy was in it just enough for me. I don't particularly care for the actress and she played the same character. Some tough cookie only with fewer clothes. I agree with the Alaric becoming the new go-to guy for everything weird. Enough already. But I did like seeing Damon defending him.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

I love when Stefan and Damon are doing the brother thing. I am getting really tired of Elena and her B.S. Do the writers have a problem writing for all the main cast in the same episode? They didn't seem to have this problem during seasons 1 and 2.
    Last edited by Raistlin; 03-17-2012, 06:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I’m really short on words for this episode… dunno why… but Raistlin above summed it up nicely, including the posts she commented on. So I’m gonna piggyback her post an agree, that’s basically it in a nut shell for me. I gave it a 6.

Comment

I think I would have liked Sage better if she was played by somebody else. I love Cassidy Freeman and all but her character just felt like Tess turned into a vampire. It was way too similar. I wish they would have givin her a different part on the show and left the Sage character open to someone else

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎