Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Degobunny
    although something tells me Rumpelstiltskin was the wizard who gave Granny the cloak for Red.
    If that's the case, what did he want in exchange? We could get some really interesting follow-up with that.

Comment

awww....come on Penca I am sure you would miss Snow and Charming if they were not around for an episode. I agree the episode was good though, and on a side note I am glad Rumpelstiltskin and Regina were not the villains of the fairy tale world this episode, although something tells me Rumpelstiltskin was the wizard who gave Granny the cloak for Red.
      Sweety, I understand who loves Rumpel misses him, but....I say the same, I don't need him in every epi.
      My favourite is Charming and he is not in every story too.

Comment

Originally posted by Raissa
        If that's the case, what did he want in exchange? We could get some really interesting follow-up with that.
        yeah an episode dedicated to granny...I wonder if the price was to get something from 3 little pigs (I am assuming that granny was a werewolf like Red at some point).

Comment

good points everyone!

I think Regina has a screwed up view of what a friend is. Regina's seems to view friends as people she can control and manipulate to do her biding. So from Regina's point of view Kathryn was her friend.
          yep good points. regina is one of those who (probably) defines friendship by "how can you help me achieve my goals?"

Originally posted by Costanza
          I guess it depends of your point of view... I personnaly think she loses control of the town more and more each passing ep. Sure her little plottings work most of the time, but overall she's no longer the puppeteer of SB. Besides, we all know who's gonna win in the end, so I like seeing her win a little battle from time to time.

Sure, but imo she wasn't doing magic, she was only using some which was already there. I'm pretty sure she can't do any "new" magic, such as cursing David.
          I dunno...I may have to do a rewatch, I have a vague memory she did some magic at one point (any excuse for a rewatch ) but even if not I consider squeezing the life out of poor Graham's heart magical. merely IMHO of course.

Originally posted by Raissa
          oooh yes, excellent point...what would a wizard want from a werewolf. (granny admits she was "changed" by her husband.) did her want her to "change" someone or just get rid of unwanted squatters (the 3 little pigs )?

yeah an episode dedicated to granny...I wonder if the price was to get something from 3 little pigs (I am assuming that granny was a werewolf like Red at some point).
          I loved the huff and puff line in the episode...especially from the view it was Red NOT peter who was the wolf!
          Last edited by Rac80; 03-15-2012, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Loved the episode.........I was expecting Red centric from the first episodes and this one did not disappoint......her being wolf is cool twist and I love the potential she now has in both worlds. I hope they will give her centric in second season too.
            Also plot with Kathryn murder progress as well, which is great..........love the show more and more with each episode.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎