0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated It
    0%

I actually wish we could skip "Out With the Old" because it seems very filler and just wasting time for us to see crazy!Sam once more.

Comment

I gave it an 8/10. The episode was great except for the ending with the demon, which was resolved too easily. I wish we got more info on the demon regarding how he fit in with Lilith's plans and what he's been doing since with Crowley as the new demon boss. I thought what they did with Lucifer was very interesting and the villain, Jeffrey, was cool. The thing is, to pull off what they did with Jeffrey (which I liked) & give more details on the demon, they would need to have made this a 2 parter. I would have gladly sacrificed The Slice Girls or maybe last week's episode for something like that.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode and what Lucifer has in store for Sam, plus Castiel's return.

Comment

The demon in this episode was just your typical villain, imo, and didn't fit into Lilith's plan. He wasn't one of the lieutenants that Sam and Dean were looking for.

Comment

Overall, I thought it was a decent episode. I haven't seen the last two--keep trying to fit them into my schedule--so I don't if this was better or worse than they were, but I liked it. Solid 8.

Comment

I thought it was a good episode, but it was rather pointless to summon the demon only to exorcise it again five seconds later. It was resolved too easily. Did Sam have a beard in the promo?
            Last edited by Dexter; 02-19-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

I really enjoyed it. Snarky demons YAY. And Luci is messing with Sam again, that's not good.

Comment

I thought this episode was pretty good. Reminded me a little of The Benders.

I had this big CW (for my local) over the opening "Four years ago" and thought it said "Four days ago". So when they started talking about Lilith and Dean was wearing the amulet I was kind of confused. Then I realized what it must have said.

The Impala is back! Even if it's just for 'cameo' (or rather flashback, I guess?). Oh I missed Dean's Baby! Didn't realize how much til he was driving her again.

Hallucifer was hilarious in this one. When he stuck his forked tongue out I cracked up.

Loved the Wiccan lady (I only caught her last name "Havelock", didn't catch her first name. I may have to look that up). Though I do remember thinking it was odd for a Wiccan to be saying "Thank God!" all the time. Shouldn't she say "thank Goddess!"? (maybe she's Wiccan who worships a God? Like Cernunnos, God of the Hunt, I guess?)

Sam's hallucination at the library made me jump (and cringe! All that blood!). Loved the librarian making out with the bad boy in the stacks though. Very cute!

My guess was that Jeffrey was the demon again, that the demon had somehow gotten out and possessed him again. And that it was all a trap to catch the Winchesters and exact revenge. But of course, it turned out that Jeffrey was just a total psycho serial killer (and a la The Benders, it's not something supernatural, just a crazy human. "Demons I get, people are crazy" as Dean said back then).
                I also notice this episode was written by Ben Edlund. There was an episode of Firefly that Ben worked on (not sure if he wrote it but he was part of that show) where a guy sees a lot of horrible death and turns into a killer himself (as another character says, almost as a coping mechanism). I have to wonder if this episode was inspired by or an homage to that?

I also liked the idea of a demon recruiting evil humans. That was very clever.

Sam talking to Hallucifer ("He said 'shut up' to me!" And the look of happiness on Hallucifer's face!), soon as he did that I knew it would lead to bad things.

Jeffrey needing Dean's blood for the summoning. And then the worst part of the episode and one scene I just could not watch. Literally turned away with that poor puppy.

The demon possessing the son and hugging then dancing with Jeffrey? Okay. Sam busting in (as Dean frees himself) and blam! Devil's trap (man, those come in handy). Then Dean shooting Jeffrey (will they use their FBI cover to tell the cops he was the one who did it? I wonder) and the Wiccan saving her son.

Then the end (I could have done with the "Good morning, Vietnam" moment, personally) but the idea that now Lucifer is full blown back?

Yeah, I though this episode was pretty good. An interesting hunt (and once again, humans are almost worse than the monsters Sam and Dean hunt), Lucifer and the hallucinations coming back full force, and even Dean and his impatience to get the Leviathans factor in.

But whoa, what a shift from last week's frivolity, right?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎