Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney References in this Episode

What ones did you spot?

For starters Mrs Potts and Chip.

Aside from Mrs. Potts and Chip, Emilie's Belle costumes. Not to mention her hair.

Comment

The candlestick in the background of Belle/Rumple scenes...totally Luminaire.

The also referenced the enchantress from Beauty and the Beast that turned prince into the Beast with Rumples comment to Belle when he gave her the rose.

Comment

Mickey's Sorcerer Apprentice hat is in Rumple's mansion, along with Geppetto's parents.

Comment

I believe I saw the Trident from Little Mermaid.

Comment

The cashier at the store where David bought Valentine Day cards and Mr. Gold bought duct tape may have been Sneezy. Or he had a bad cold

Comment

Originally posted by thupf
              The cashier at the store where David bought Valentine Day cards and Mr. Gold bought duct tape may have been Sneezy. Or he had a bad cold
              Yep...............that was him!!!!

Comment

one Disney reference and one not so Disney references in the form of props held by Mr.Gold....Buffy's scyte from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Holy Grail. Out of those two items the Holy Grail is probably an important one as Arthur and Merlin were in a Disney movie, The Sword and the Stone. The Sword and the Stone was based on one of my favorite books growing up, The Once and Future King.

Comment

Originally posted by thupf
                  you're kidding! when i saw that scene i thought that sneeze was really really random. and i asked myself if that was done on purpose or if the actor just had to sneeze and they didn't bother cutting it out. but that second explanation sounds ridiculous so i kinda leaned toward it was on purpose. but then nothing came of it. so i wasn't sure. Now i know. LoL. i'll have to look at the guy again to see if it is in fact sneezy. LoL. thanks for clearing up that mystery!

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                    Buffy's scyte from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                    I saw that and just about spit! This episode was filled with more references then I can count!

He also has:
                    The Golden Fleece
                    What seriously looks like a golden lasso
                    A tapestry from the Last Unicorn
                    A very tiny bow... cupids?

And apparently the Mental ward in Storybrook is run by One Flew Over the Cockoo's Nest...
                    Last edited by borednow; 02-15-2012, 02:01 AM.

Comment

I liked the comment made by EQ to Rumple about a problem with a "certain mermaid."

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                        And apparently the Mental ward in Storybrook is run by One Flew Over the Cockoo's Nest...
                        The mean nurse, and the janitor looked like the Cheif.

Comment

I loved the chipped cup. I was wondering if that was coming, but didn't think we'd actually see one. And OF COURSE, it had a major role.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                            The mean nurse, and the janitor looked like the Cheif.
                            Yeah! My dad was making jokes right off the bat...

He looked at me and said: "Think that's a big Indian?"

Comment

Make you wonder if Hannibal Lecter could also be behind one of the doors in th psych ward.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎