0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Ageless
    0%

I thought it was ok. The only highlight for me was the Wonder Woman nod by Dean, because of his previous rolls in the world of DC. Sam finally got the revenge he was waiting for. That seemed pretty messed up to me.

Comment

Eh it sucked.
      I figured out early on the daughter was going to be the one to try to kill Dean. And the girl they cast wasn't that great of an actress imo...

It just seemed to me like the writers wanted to find some way to bring in someone to have Sam to kill, that Dean cared about. Like that somehow excuses what Dean did to Amy and makes the brothers even. This storyline compared to the one of Amy was poorly written and reminiscent of.. I hate to say it... a soap opera, or MAURY.

Hell they could've brought Cassie from season 1 back (who I found pointless) and had her come back as a monster who needed to be killed, even that would've been better.

And rapidly growing babies completely freak me out! Blame Breaking Dawn
      Last edited by LuthorKent90; 02-04-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Am I imagining things or was Dean's "daughter" the same actress as the little girl from The Benders in season 1?

Comment

Yah, it was her.

Comment

Well that episode was embarrassing. I had to check and make sure that I wasn't watching Smallville by accident.

Comment

I thought that the episode was okay. I mean a whole lot better than Smallville's ageless. It had some great mythology I liked the bit were the professor said that the comics made the wonder woman into silly perversions haha. I also liked that we got a hint on Bobby again, even though they burned him. It's going to be an interesting season.

8/10.

Comment

The beginning was gross! I was slapping my hand over my eyes a lot and peeking to see if it was over yet. Yuck!

Sam driving (will wonders never cease!) and Dean having kept Bobby's flask. Both nice little moments, as was Sam's face that Dean didn't care about the case.

So that scene between Dean and Lydia in the Cobalt Room. Anyone else not like the directing? The director of this episode was Jerry Wanek, who has been on the SPN crew for years, as a production designer. This was his first time directing and I have to admit I didn't care for it. Quick cuts, the close up on the eyes, weird angles. Not my thing.

The sex scene. I would have enjoyed it more if I had hadn't had to keep covering my eyes because of the gory stuff. I peeked everytime I thought we were having Dean's naked chest though. And was thrilled it was set to a classic rock anthem! Yay for the return of Dean's music!

Kind of enjoyed Dean getting shot down by Lydia and Sam teasing him about it. The great Dean Winchester and all...

I let out a little squeal of glee when I saw who was playing the professor. I actually shouted "Buffy!" at the screen (he played The Mayor on Buffy). I loved all those scenes and how he tried to get paid then that bit about his housekeeper needing a green card.

When they were walking in the hall, I had a moment as I realized that that was where they were filming when they did the People's Choice Awards video where they asked fans to vote (and showed off their legs). So that was cool.

The coroner guy-Eddie--was cool too. I liked him covering for Sam.

I enjoyed the Professor's presentation and Dean's "Like Wonder Woman?" line. Very cute.

Those were some lousy pics of the boys in the cop's database, IMO. And of course their covers get compromised. Bobby's not there to back them up anymore if they have someone call to check up on them. I rather liked that bit of continuity.

I'm somewhat intrigued by the idea of Bobby's ghost helping out. But I think by the fact that they are showing so many clues they are trying to psych us out. You know, all the clues lead toward something so you figure that's it and then, nope. It's not. But then it could be. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

It was good to get confirmation they burned Bobby's body though. That answers a few questions.

Daddy!Dean meets his daughter. Emma wanting to be away from the Amazons seemed like a trap to get closer to Dean (and turned out to be). Sam getting caught then rushing back to Dean, and then he shoots her? I'm still not sure how to feel about that. I get that she was threatening Dean but he was giving her a chance to walk away. I doubt she would have taken it but still.

And the last bit I saw was the boys finding out the other Amazons were gone.

I know that there was a conversation in the car after (I read a recap and it talked about the boys talking) but I'm not exactly sure what was said. So if anyone could fill me in on what happened in those last five minutes I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Comment

I could have done without this episode. Didn't really bring anything to the table. I'm glad Sam finally got his payback and stuck it to Dean. And I like how their "killing spree" was finally brought up by somebody.

Other than those things I mentioned above this episode did nothing for me. I don't like how obvious they're being about the Bobby thing, unless of course that's how they want it to look. I thought the Amazons woulda been cool but they seemed pretty...eh to me. I don't know, everything about this episode seemed obvious from the jump. It lacked any sort of mystery and surprise. I just really wish they would hurry up get on with the Leviathan plot. I'm startin to forget they're the main threat this season.

Comment

I've got mixed feelings for this episode it was fun to watch but I really expected more from Sam and Dean. It's like they combined Smallville's ageless with the angel first season episode expecting. I felt the Wonder Woman nod was more of a nod to Adrianne Palicki. Since she played Wonder Woman in the unaired pilot and has been on the show.

When I saw the professor in the episode I immediately thought of the mayor from buffy season 3. Namely the scene where Angel throws the letter opener into the mayor's hand. What slightly turned me off was the reversal in the showdown with Emma. I get why Dean would want to help her,but after boast that he was waiting. For her to show her cards (her attempt to kill him) when Sam shows up. He can't bring himself to kill her when she made it clear earlier. That she was using her feelings of not wanting to be a killer,and wanting Dean to be her father. To get close so she could kill him then when he has a chance to kill her he hesitates to do it.

I feel they just set that up only to do the reversal except Dean witnesses Sam do it. What's worse Sam rubs it in bringing up what Dean couldn't do (kill Emma) that to me showed that Sam still resented Dean for killing his old friend. I just didn't see the point of it it made no sense on why Dean would hesitate to kill Emma. I may be wrong on this as how i'm not a father,but I don't see why Dean couldn't do it. Dean just met someone who claimed to be his daughter he has no emotional connection to her. I didn't see any sign of him actually feeling a bond with her. If anything for a moment he wanted to give her a chance at a normal life.

Comment

I'm just trying to understand why they used Amazons in the show.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎