0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Stop this train, I want to get off
    0%

Loved the episode, but that ending killed me!!!!!!

Comment

Good episode. Only one more 2 hour episode. I'm going to miss "Chuck."

Comment

I thought this episode was good. Liked Sarah teasing Casey by pretending not to know his name. Chuck's wedding ring as a lockpick was cute too and him trying to escape out of the window (Zach Levi looked way too big to fit through there!). The new titles freaked me out a little bit but interesting that they would try that so close to the end. I guess they can get creative since they don't have to worry?

Loved Chuck geeking out with Sarah over the Intersect. Very cute. And him not understand the panel. "Is that a chicken button? Does a chicken come out when you hit that button?" Oh Chuck, never change you adorkable man!

Jeff and Lester remembering (again!), Alex getting caught and Ellie and Devon being doctors (feels like it's been a while) was all good as well.

I would love to know if that was really Zach Levi drawing that picture. I know he's got all kinds of skills and all but I don't know if art is one of them.

Grinned all through the montage of Chuck stealing stuff, the bad guy and Morgan and Devon going to save Alex (and Jeffster helping by sugaring the gas tank was a perfect addition. Reminded me of the time they dropped the firecracker into the power and blacked out the store just when it was needed).

Casey telling them the truth (and he introduced himself as 'Col. John Casey'. Little happy moment there) and the guys helping out (how, exactly, were people in the Buy More not seeing all this?! *shakes head* Or, at least, customers coming in and out?).

Sarah gets kidnapped and brain washed (was kind of nice to see her old apartment) and Quinn pretending to be her handler. Setting up the finale nicely.

Another solid episode. Chuck's back on track, too bad it's almost the end.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎