Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Ties That Bind?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad that Elijah's back but I thought a lot of things happened way too easily here. Like bam Elena knows about the coffins. And then bam, Klaus has the coffins back. It was a kind of pace I'm not used to from TVD.

There was something else that bugged me a little bit, not to overly nitpick - but Klaus is nearing comic villain territory. He's getting a bit over the top. I like Joseph Morgan and think he's a good actor, but I think they're overdoing the Klaus bit maybe?

It was nice seeing Bonnie with more than a few minutes of screentime. I liked her mom. And I find Meredith interesting too; curious how long she'll be sticking around. Even though Alaric is in this story with her, I still find him kind of useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
      The King is back! Elijah is back! My prayers have finally been answered. The man knows how to make an entrance. Everything else in this episode, more like everything except the last 10 seconds of the episode, don't even compare! The episode wasn't really explosive, but that's because everyone has been asking for Bonnie to get some character development, and she finally did. I like Bonnie, but I don't like the other witches on this show. They bring down the mood. Tyler and Father of the Year working together is weird. Bill knows how to break the sire bond even though hybrids just recently came into existence. He already knows how to fight compulsion and how to cure vampirism, so sure, why not? Tyler should be doing this more for himself than for Caroline though. I'm still not sure about Meredith. Did she steal Alaric's ring when Elena interrupted their kiss? Stefan telling Elena that she is better than both him and Damon is terrible. Elena is worse than both of them because she is following exactly what Katherine did. She needs to pick one already.
      Thatīs impressive how you see the show exactally as it is. And I do share all your point of views most of the time.
      Concerning to Meredith I think sheīs not evil afterall... She could have killed Damon and still she didnīt. She only "bloodjacketed" him. The real reason? No clue. Iīm not sure abt her either.

Comment

Meredith needs to do something already. New characters usually make a big entrance, but we have been only getting hints that have suggested she is crazy. I also read that Torrey DeVitto is filming for Pretty Little Liars now, so I don't know if she will last long on this show. The two shows film near each other though. She has been my least favorite of Alaric's girlfriends. Isobel will always be the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
          Meredith needs to do something already. New characters usually make a big entrance, but we have been only getting hints that have suggested she is crazy. I also read that Torrey DeVitto is filming for Pretty Little Liars now, so I don't know if she will last long on this show. The two shows film near each other though. She has been my least favorite of Alaric's girlfriends. Isobel will always be the best!
          I agree that Meredith needs to do something, but maybe he hasn't really done anything yet because she won't last maybe? And I think Jenna was his best gf but it just seemed to show that she wasn't gonna live, too many people were finding put about everything (vampires, werewolves, etc.) and there's gotta be some characters that don't know about everything that are in the dark still.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎