Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Our Town?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't say that the feelings are wrong, in her mind putting the feelings forward and doing something about them right now probably just doesn't feel right, like it's too soon.

Comment

Feels like Clana vs Clois all over again.

Comment

Lol god forbid, for me it's more like legends of the fall lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
          So apparently it's impossible to have a discussion about Stelena without bringing Delena into it, and vice versa. I was talking about Stelena and their issues. Their own problems have nothing to do with Delena. Anyways, since this is clearly a war between the two relationships now, why deflect onto Damon when Stefan has been doing much worse this season? Stefan and Elena have been dating for less than a year, and Elena spent the rest of that year trying to rescue Stefan. He told her to move on, that he didn't care for her, and that he doesn't care if Jeremy dies. Why is it wrong for Elena to develop feelings for Damon after all of that?

Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but in my previous post I wasn't trying to talk about Stefan's or Damon's "relationship" with Elena. (I've never been a shipper of one relationship or the other) I was just using the kiss with Damon as a more recent example of why I think Elena is already looking bad. I was focusing on your comment about Elena looking bad. Not about their relationship specifically, it was just the most recent thing I could think of at the moment. But if you don't want me to use Damon as an example, I can just use Jenna's death as one. How I think Elena seems to be okay with all the death going on around her, etc.
          Last edited by Sugar; 01-18-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

You're right about Jenna's death, but that can be applied to every character, not just Elena. Everyone's personality has gone downhill since Season 2. The show has become more plot driven and this has been the case since the beginning of Season 2 with the introduction of the curse and the sacrifice. I wish the show would get back to Season 1 form of storytelling with the characters driving the plot, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
              You're right about Jenna's death, but that can be applied to every character, not just Elena. Everyone's personality has gone downhill since Season 2. The show has become more plot driven and this has been the case since the beginning of Season 2 with the introduction of the curse and the sacrifice. I wish the show would get back to Season 1 form of storytelling with the characters driving the plot, not the other way around.
              I totally agree with that! All of it! Itīs just abt the characters and more how the story leads the fate of them (they totallt reversed the roles with Damon and Stefa and to be honest - as much as I love this Damon - I totally prefer season 1 Damon. He was muuuuch more interesting then....)
              And I really donīt lke the wiches to be the ones who acctually can beat all the other supernatral beings down. I mean this is a vampire show and now the wiches seems to be the ones calling all the shots and rulling everything.... Whereīs the ballance? Tgere are bad evil witches too
              Itīs ok for me to have witches HELPING taking down the evil but not like this where the witches are the only one trully weapon to do the job anfd the rest of them are just soldiers. They all should be generals you know, or all soldiers. But equally impostant.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎