Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Season 7, Time For A Wedding?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The voting is all over the place for this episode. Only ratings that are missing are 2 and 6.

Comment

I gave it a 2

Comment

I thought it was a decent episode. It was interesting that they brought back the Crossroads demons and Becky was a surprise. As soon I saw the previously on Supernatural, it seemed obvious that it was going to be her under the veil though. Crowley (Mark Sheppard) as always was a scene stealer. I noticed that Crowley asked the boys they met the leader of the Leviathans and they didn't even react much. Obviously they haven't met him, but I wonder how long it will be before they do. I do agree that it was a bit heavy-handed with the crazy fan angle though. Overall it was entertaining, I gave it a 7.
        Last edited by Vergon6; 11-14-2011, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Okay, I both loved this episode and hated it. The hated it mostly came from Becky and the fan thing.

Originally posted by KSiteTV
          It was almost too meta and fan-mocking. Like yes, I get it, there are crazy fans, but I think this one took it a little too far.
          like Craig said, it seemed like they were really making fun of the fans a bit (of course the obsessive fan goes off the rails and drugs Sam into marrying her! Etc.).

Anyway, to go back.

So since when do they make a "sacred annual pilgrimage to Vegas", Dean? First we've heard of it. And last year he was with Lisa and the year before...well, this just seemed a random way to get them to a quickie chapel, to me.

And Dean chatting up some stripper/bartender? Oh Dean, do we not remember Osiris?

The message, "wear fed suit" and the flickering lights making us think it's a case. And yes, it's Becky that Sam is marrying (there was some debate from the preview and spoilers).

Okay, I have to admit the exploding cake title card was fantastic!

Dean's reaction to Sam and Becky was perfect. Loved it.

Becky wanting to show off Sam to her high school tormenters was good as was that woman's reaction to Sam.

A look, love potion! Nothing cliche there.

Dean still driving that piece of...I mean, that little car? *sighs* I miss the Impala.

Holy crap, John's Journal! There's something we haven't seen in a while!

Sam's wedding ring. It looks a lot like Jared's. To the point where I wonder if Jared just kept his real ring on and wore it?

Him coming out of it and her drugging him again made me sigh.

Okay, the waffle iron was funny (and when Becky used it later to clock Sam? Nice.). And Becky working the case with Sam? Sam is SO whammied.

Garth. I have to admit he was pretty 'meh' to me. "Surly and pre-menstrual", though?

I have to take a moment to talk about Dean/Jensen in the scene where they go to interview the dude? How great did that sweater vest look on him? he needs to wear more of those cause he looked very hot!

All right, hormonal moment over.

Becky tying Sam to the bed and the reveal that the dude is Crossroads Demon. I liked that. Been a while since we've seen one of those.

Becky saying yes to the deal but wait! It's a fake out and she Devil Trap's him.

Sam getting choked--classic! And Becky gets to gank the dude, that was kind of nice.

Mark. I did not see his name in the opening credits so I believe that once again (super cool person that he is) he told them not to put them in there so his appearance would be a surprise (something he's done before). I sure was surprised. Liked how upset he was but that makes sense. Crowley used to be, after all a Crossroads Demon himself. (though how's he growing the beard? Isn't "Fergus" Dead? Maybe not.)

Him ordering demons to leave them alone so they can concentrate on Leviathans was not exactly what I expected but still very Crowley.

The annulment and her making eyes at Garth. And that hug? Um, okay.

So now suddenly Dean thinks Sam is the picture of mental health? He seemed to do a turnaround on that pretty quick. And now he can take care of himself? He doesn't know how! All he's ever done is take care of Sam!

Originally posted by Raistlin
          The voting is all over the place for this episode.
          That was my first thought when the votes came up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
            I noticed that Crowley asked the boys they met the leader of the Leviathans and they didn't even react much.
            I was more surprised that they didn't ask Crowley why he met up with the leader than the boys not reacting much to there being a Leviathan leader as that already mentioned earlier this season.

Comment

I can't stand Becky and I hope this is the last time they trot her out. I found this episode uninspiring; although, I did like Guy and the appearance of Crowley at the end. If SPN has a point this season, I hope they hurry up and get to it. And Sam still needs a haircut.

Comment

I can't stand Becky and I hope this is the last time they trot her out.
                I hope so as well and am crossing my fingers that Sam's telling her she probably won't see him again was a sign that we won't see her again.

Comment

----- Added 21 Minutes later -----

anyone else notice the supernatural poster on the wall in becky's room? it was never in focus, and was hidden behind the door the whole time, which makes sense since technically it shouldn't exist in that universe, but i thought it was cool, giving the fans something to notice like that. i hope i'm not the only one here who noticed that. although it would be pretty cool if i noticed and no one else did. if you didn't see it, watch the episode again and look for it. it's behind the door in becky and sam's room.
                  Last edited by sv&spn-girl; 03-25-2012, 01:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I can't stand Becky and I hope this is the last time they trot her out. I found this episode uninspiring; although, I did like Guy and the appearance of Crowley at the end. If SPN has a point this season, I hope they hurry up and get to it. And Sam still needs a haircut.
                    he needs no such thing

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kaleltheking
                    I gave it a 2
                    why such a low rating?
                    Last edited by sv&spn-girl; 03-25-2012, 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This is what the show has been reduced to?

Crowley's going to mess up that demon. I'd hate to be him.
                      Pinhead probably put it best,"Your suffering will be legendary
                      even in Hell."

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎