0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Burn it at the stake
    0%

Very interesting ep. Cassie is a pretty hardcore dark witch...I hope they explore this more...don't want to see her turn good...wanna see her go all dark Willow eventually.

Comment

8. Another solid episode.

Curious to know more about Cassie's dad.

Was I the only one who thought it was odd, that Faye's Grandpa's body was right under where the crystal was located.

I want to know who knocked Grandma out. I'm thinking it was Faye's mom that did it. She is the one that's desperate to find another crystal, but it might be someone we least suspect or someone we haven't been introduced to yet.

Comment

Really good episode tonight. Gave it a 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel823
          8. Another solid episode.

Curious to know more about Cassie's dad.

Was I the only one who thought it was odd, that Faye's Grandpa's body was right under where the crystal was located.

I want to know who knocked Grandma out. I'm thinking it was Faye's mom that did it. She is the one that's desperate to find another crystal, but it might be someone we least suspect or someone we haven't been introduced to yet.
          I think Charles make a meeting in Faye's Grandpa's house to know where the other stone is...

Comment

This is starting to pick up nicely. I am liking the hunter plot. I too would like to see more of the "dark witch" stuff further explored.

Comment

I am slowly giving up on this show. It's becoming another disappointment like Ringer is. Maybe if they played it off like these episodes weren't real and then they revamped the entire series then I would start to like it. Start by recasting all of the characters except Adam and the parents. Then write some storylines where the characters actually drive the plot. It's only 7 episodes into the series and 5 of them have been about people trying to kill the teens. It's getting old really fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                I am slowly giving up on this show. It's becoming another disappointment like Ringer is. Maybe if they played it off like these episodes weren't real and then they revamped the entire series then I would start to like it. Start by recasting all of the characters except Adam and the parents. Then write some storylines where the characters actually drive the plot. It's only 7 episodes into the series and 5 of them have been about people trying to kill the teens. It's getting old really fast.
                I can honestly say I don't agree with this at all. The casting is fine...I don't see how the series is any different than where TVD was at this point...while not the best...but not horrible.

Comment

I thought that this episode was better than last week, but I'm with Dexter. Although I like the cast, I'm getting tired of the same plot over, and over again. There has been little to no progression with the overall plot or the characters. I'd give this episode a 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                    Yeah, I've always wanted them to recast...all except Britt. She's actually fits that character. The shows different then I thought it would be...I thought we would be seeing the kids learning more magic...them practicing and doing stuff at school. A little like Charmed maybe. I think the witch hunters have come in a little early and so did Jake.

Comment

I'm really liking this show. Is becoming darker and darker...

I really want to know what was John Blackwell trying to do the night of the fire.

And i want that Charles and Dawn get their powers back..

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎