No announcement yet.

Emma's Hotel Key

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma's Hotel Key

I may just be looking for things that arent there and dont mean much but if any of you know about the video game Kingdom Hearts do you think that Key could be the Keyblade? Not to mention on the desk was a little flag or piece of paper with a red heart on it.

I noticed the key, and thought it was very antique like, but it didn't cross my mind that it could refer to the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts.

Comment

If out of the blue it is the Keyblade then Emma would be Kiari so whos Henrys father? Riku or Sora? although he looks like Harry Potter lol.

Just looked like the key had the same look as the Kingdom Key. Ill need to find a screen cap of it to see better.

Comment

I have never played that game so I don't know if the key is related to it. I guess the heart on the desk is part of in the Kingdom Hearts' world? At first, I assumed her taking the key was a metaphor that she has begun her quest to unlock the secrets of Storybrook, but I do like the idea it may represent something more. I also thought it was interesting that part of the keychain had a swan on it.

Comment

Well the heart was just a heart so figured that could be a name butim sure its more of a Queen of Hearts refrence.

Basically the Key in Kingdom Hearts is used as a sword to kill heartless and nobodies. It opens and locks portals from worlds being taken over by darkness. It can also be powerful enough to destroy someones heart and open a heart inside someone. Each world is based on a Disney movie.

Also in the game the girl in it is a princess who didnt know she was a princess and was sent to an island to save her life before her home was destroyed. Not totally sure all the detials cause i only played the PS2 games and not the portalable games.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-25-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Glad someone else noticed the swan on Emma's key, SteelyGal! Saw it when I was making screencaps of the Pilot last night.

Similarly, Henry's light next to his bed has a swan on it.
            Last edited by savingpeoplething; 10-25-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Interesting idea superhippie. Because in some ways she has to unlock different fairy tale worlds and open people's hearts and minds to who they really are. I have a feeling I will be coming to this place more often to learn about stuff I missed or don't know.

Wow, didn't catch the swan on Henry's light. Thanks for the screencap savingpeoplething. I love it when shows do stuff like this.
              Last edited by SteelyGal; 10-25-2011, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                ^^^ Interesting idea. Because in some ways she has to unlock different fairy tale worlds and open people's hearts and minds to who they really are. I have a feeling I will be coming to this place more often to learn about stuff I missed or don't know.
                you can probably check on youtube for kingdom hearts clips. i know some people have made it into a "movie" by editting all the clips together without game play.

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                Glad someone else noticed the swan on Emma's key, SteelyGal! Saw it when I was making screencaps of the Pilot last night.

Similarly, Henry's light next to his bed has a swan on it.
                oh ya there was. wonder if Swan can also be a LOST refrence to the SWAN hatch.
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-25-2011, 03:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  oh ya there was. wonder if Swan can also be a LOST refrence to the SWAN hatch.
                  I knew I was going to have a hard time keeping up with Disney references but add LOST references into the mix and I think my head is going to explode.

Comment

LOL but im sure for the most part they wont have any hidden meanings just fun little easter eggs.

Comment

wonder if Swan can also be a LOST refrence to the SWAN hatch.
                      You know you just broke my brain, right?

I totally didn't even think about that!

I will choose to believe she's named after the Swan hatch, no matter that it's where my beloved Juliet died.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                        You know you just broke my brain, right?

I totally didn't even think about that!

I will choose to believe she's named after the Swan hatch, no matter that it's where my beloved Juliet died.

maybe they will go to a zoo and see a Polar Bear who is named Baloo

Im sure we will wind up seeing a lot of stuff that doesnt anything and we will just be a bunch of nutty people over analysing what we see lol.

Comment

But that is the fun part in watching show like this is being a nutty person and over analyzing everything. As it is, I think they are going the Smallville route in using colors as a connection to characters. We saw Prince Charming wearing a red cape and his daughter in the real world at first wore a red dress than a red jacket. Maybe a coincidence but I like to think it was intended. Yeah - I am nutty.

Comment

For the first time I heard that Emma's full name is Emma Swan. I thought about something.

The Swann princess was a disney cartoon?I thought that maybe all the swan things can be showed because of it?

Comment

LOL but im sure for the most part they wont have any hidden meanings just fun little easter eggs.
                              I only thought they were handing the key to THE KEY(Emma) to putting their world right.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎