No announcement yet.

What Disney characters did you spot?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Disney characters did you spot?

Well we have the obvious like Snow White and Prince Charming but what other characters can you name from this episode?

Just a couple:

Grumpy
    Sleepy
    Jiminy Cricket
    Pinochio
    Dalmation from 101 Dalmations

Even if they arent exactly "Disney" you can name them too.

When Emma wen to check into the Bed and Breakfast, the girl put on a red hood so I thought that could be Red Riding Hood and the old lady was Grandma.

Comment

I think the "sheriff" is the huntsman.

Comment

I didn't pick up on it and had to be told, but the Blue Fairy is actually from Pinocchio.

I really need to rewatch that movie. It's been a while.

Comment

I wasnt sure if she was the Pinochio fairy or the blue fairy from sleeping beauty. i was thinking more sleeping beauty.

Comment

Geppetto

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
              I didn't pick up on it and had to be told, but the Blue Fairy is actually from Pinocchio.

I really need to rewatch that movie. It's been a while.
              I was wondering who she was, but I couldn't place her. Pinocchio's not one of my favorites so that's why I didn't catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                I wasnt sure if she was the Pinochio fairy or the blue fairy from sleeping beauty. i was thinking more sleeping beauty.
                If we see Merrywhether (the blue fairy from Sleeping Beauty), I'm willing to bet she'll be with Flora and Fauna, too. They always appeared as a trio in the Disney version and they're more recognizable to an audience that way.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                  If we see Merrywhether (the blue fairy from Sleeping Beauty), I'm willing to bet she'll be with Flora and Fauna, too. They always appeared as a trio in the Disney version and they're more recognizable to an audience that way.
                  Ya i was wondering where the other 2 were so i guess if we look at it that way then it is the one from pinochio.
                  wonder if the 3 fairies and this fairy and tinkerbell hang out. im sure they all live in fairy land.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                  When Emma wen to check into the Bed and Breakfast, the girl put on a red hood so I thought that could be Red Riding Hood and the old lady was Grandma.

yup thats what they were aiming at i was also thinking if characters can have dual roles that she was also the fairy godmother. she looks like her too.
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-24-2011, 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Not a character but...a wardrobe to another world is clearly a reference to Narnia but Disney sold the rights to Fox.
                    Last edited by Estro-gen X; 11-01-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Archie's dog was Pongo,I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                        Not a character but...a wardrobe to another world is clearly a reference to Narnia but Disney sold the rights to Fox.
                        That's what I thought too. Also, while not really fairytales, I saw both The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland in Henry's book. I wonder if the magical tree/wardrobe was also a reference to Alice... (besides Narnia). The rabbit hole was sort of a "portal" between the real world and the fantasy world of "Wonderland", just as Emma was sent from fairy tale land to the real world via the magical tree/wardrobe.
                        Last edited by Exedore; 11-23-2011, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          Well we have the obvious like Snow White and Prince Charming but what other characters can you name from this episode?

Just a couple:

Grumpy
                          Sleepy
                          Jiminy Cricket
                          Pinochio
                          Dalmation from 101 Dalmations

Even if they arent exactly "Disney" you can name them too.
                          I would have called him Grumpy too!!!!!

These names are listed as co-stars in the ending credits: Happy, Crabbie, Sleepy, Doc, Dopey, Sneezy, and Bashful. I know nothing about "The Little Mermaid", was the crab named Crabbie??????

Comment

It depends on the version, I think. In the Disney version, his name was Sebastian.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎