Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transformers 4 & 5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps you and I should open a production house and finance a new take on it ourselves.

Though I wouldn't have Unicron from the beginning he needs to be hinted at saved for a sequel or the final part of a franchise seeing as he is the big bad of the Transformers universe.

Comment

I think having a trilogy centered around Unicron would be awesome slowly building a big fight in the final movie but hinting at it from movie one. I just wish these Bay movies were over.

[edit] I still think a live action TV series could work...it wouldn't be the quality of these movies but a creative team could probably do something worth while on a budget...like how some indie sci fi movies have been done recently.
      Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 05-02-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
        I think having a trilogy centered around Unicron would be awesome slowly building a big fight in the final movie but hinting at it from movie one. I just wish these Bay movies were over.

[edit] I still think a live action TV series could work...it wouldn't be the quality of these movies but a creative team could probably do something worth while on a budget...like how some indie sci fi movies have been done recently.
        Yeah I would love to see a live action TV series but I doubt we'll be getting it anytime soon. Budget wise I think it would be a no go.

Comment

I really hope these are better then the other 3.

Comment

[SPOILER]http://www.stack.com/2013/07/11/nemesis-prime/[/SPOILER]

Would be cool.

Comment

First Look. Just stills of cars.

[edit] I doubt there will be anything groundbreaking in this movie.
              Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 08-03-2013, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Nothing looks different to me, but at least they're changing the human cast, most of them were annoying... all except Alan Tudyk basically.

There's glimmer of good in these series... for example the first 6 or 7 minutes of Transformers 3, very well done.

Comment

TF4 call sheet has leaked.

Dinobot's confirmed as well as Cyclonus, Drift, Crosshairs and Hound. Cyclonus is a Decepticon and was created by UNICRON. Is this an Easter egg?

Human character are: Mark Wahlberg is Cade, Stanley Tucci is Joshua, Kelsey Grammer is Attinger, Nicola Peltz is Tessa, Jack Reynor is Shane, Sophia Myles is Darcy, Li Bingbing is Su Yueming, TJ Miller is Lucas, James Bachman is Gill Wembley and Titus Welliver is Savoy.

Comment

^ Interesting. Don't know how I feel about Dinobots though.

Comment

It's the Dinobot's man they're cool and i've finally got my Unicron nod. Here's hoping TF5 Bay build's up the Unicron/Cybertron angle.

Comment

They are cool...I just know they will be ridiculous in the movie because of Bay. I hope so too about that.

Comment

TF4 domain names that have been registered:

Transformers: Last Stand
                          Transformers: Apocalypse
                          Transformers: Future Cast

Transformers: Age of Extinction

So any of those could be the official title to TF4.
                          Last edited by maasaloo; 09-02-2013, 05:57 AM.

Comment

More generic alien invasion plots coming up.

Comment

That's what Transformers is pretty much about if you know your TF's.

I just want this new trilogy to build up to Unicron and it seems we may get a link to him.

Comment

In this one, the Decepticons win and the entire Earth is explode-boomed just so Michael Bay can make sure they don't force him to make another one.

That's my hope, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎