No announcement yet.

Transformers 4 & 5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers 4 & 5

Darkhorizons.com reports that Michael Bay is in final negotiations to direct Transformers 4! The deal would also allow him to make Pain & Gain starring The Rock while the Transformers 4 script is being polished. Paramount reportedly would like to have filming begin next yr.

This news comes on the heels of Benicio Del Toro quitting the new Star Trek sequel. He ended negotiations when Abrams and Paramount refused to meet his money requirements. So I wonder if that made Paramount want to have T4 in the wings to follow Trek, somehow taking pressure off Paramount for summer 2013.

So summer 2013 could have Tranformers 4, the Star Trek sequel AND Man Of Steel? Awesome!

I actually didn't like Transformers: Dark of the Moon, but I did like the other ones. Hopefully 4 and 5 will be way better.

Comment

I think the next ones will be really good. I'm just happy they are doing some more. Always been a big Transformers fan!

Comment

I think Transformers 1 was the best so far. That's too bad they took Megan Fox out. I like her better than the other lady Sam's with.

Comment

The first one was really good. Everyone asks me if Unicron is coming when each one comes out which is from the animated movie they released back in the '80s. Maybe he will be in one of these 2 coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
            Shia will not be returning but it's believed Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will be. Since she more than likely is a lock to return, producers are talking to Jason Statham as a possible lead. He's Rosie's real-life boyfriend so that's most likely why plus, he has a great track record in action movies. Also, the movies would not be a reboot but would be the next in the series following the 3rd film.
            Wave more money or something at Shia. I really enjoyed him as Sam. RHW not so much. I may be in the minority, but I really liked Megan Fox's character and her chemistry with Shia. IMO, RHW had no chemistry with him. Her acting skills were poor at best, and her pouting and posing got old fast. If Shia's out, the lack of chemistry is a moot point, but unless RHW has been proactive in improving her acting skills, I won't be happy to see her back.

Comment

Yeah and I wonder how it will be like without Shia? I also love Optimus Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleloislane
                I actually didn't like Transformers: Dark of the Moon, but I did like the other ones. Hopefully 4 and 5 will be way better.
                The 3rd installment wasn't my favorite either. Although, more Bumblebee action scenes are always good.

Comment

Bumblebee is my favorite character. Optimus is a close 2nd though. I also wouldn't be surprised if they somehow lure Shia back. Make him an executive producer maybe?

Comment

Yeah the 1st hour of it was a bore but if I were to rate it, I would give it a 2 star

Comment

I think as long as the scripts are good, I'll keep seeing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                        I think as long as the scripts are good, I'll keep seeing them.
                        As long as Bumblebee is alive and kicking I'll keep watching, too. Brendan, your favorite characters are the same as mine.

Comment

O_o Only watch the 1st one after that did not really much care for the sequels.

Comment

as my social group states. who needs a script when its fighting robots!? mainly the two groups of people my social group sees at this movie when we go are parents being hauled by their 5-12 yr olds who want to see the robots or us, the ones addicted to the action superhero type of movies. all in all it needs a thin plot one that gets the movie from point a to b and optimus and bumblebee and you know we'd be there

Comment

I'm already lined up to buy my ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎