0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Sssssssssssssssstupid
    0%

I gave it an 8.

They better pull a Lazarus with Nick.

Comment

10. Haven't been disappointed yet. Poor Nick.

Comment

Granny is so cool! I am dying to know the back story even more now. And whoa!...Diana and Adam. And, I thought JPK did a super good job being all possessed. She rocked in this ep. Plus, at the end when she was crying for Nick...so sad. I felt bad for Charlie too. He seems all traumatized. Dawn is evil. Okay, so is the reason they got their powers stripped b/c they were summoning demons? Also, now that Nick's dead and the circle is broken can they do magic on their own again? I am wondering if they're gonna bring in a new guy. We need more guys. Cute ones.

Comment

Gave it a 9...better than last weeks. I thought if they were going to kill someone off it would be Melissa since she wasn't in the books, and Nick is. That's probably why they killed him. Do the unexpected. Loving the grandmother. I'm glad Cassie finally went to her. But what will this mean for the circle. Isn't the grandmother an elder? Will she try to bind them like she did the parents? And as I was wondering during the show, why did the parent try to raise demons...i'm thinking it has to do with Cassie's father. I think Adam's dad said something about her dad being evil or bad. I'm worried about the grandmother...with her having a crystal and the crazy parents wanting one. As long as none of the kids talk, hopefully she'll be fine. Charlies...became a little bit more interesting to me. Wasn't expecting him to care about killing a kid. i feel bad for Nick...that's not a way to die. Finally cares for someone and doing all that to protect her and then gets killed. I actually felt bad for Faye...when she received that phone call. Worst kind of call to get. Finding out one of her close friends is dead and then having to turn around and tell melissa.

Did anyone find it odd when the grandmother seemed to feel/look awkward when cassie cuddled up to her? For a second I thought she might have been possessed.

Comment

So... it DID turn out to be Nick!

I almost thought it was too soon for something like this... yes, it's a game changer, but I don't think they really gave us the time or chance to get to like Nick. Really, all he ever seemed to do was walk around with his shirt off and have sex with Plastique... err Melissa. I mean, I guess others like Faye, Adam, and Cassie especially aren't expendable, but at least we cared about them. If that makes sense. Maybe I'm just cynical.

I thought it was interesting to see Charles having doubts about what he'd done. Very good.

I LOVE that Cassie's grandma knows now. It's cool that they have an older ally on their side now. This will hopefully come in handy later.

But you know, maybe this is like when Vampire Diaries killed Vicki... it kind of shows that even being one of the main credited cast members doesn't mean you're safe.

Now bring on Jake! A dollar says he's an Armstrong.

Comment

I thought that the Grandma coming in and kicking some ass was amazing. I was waiting for some action to kick in, but I definitely want to see someone like Cassie step up. She got pwned by that demon last episode and I was really mad she didn't do anything. Didnt she have power since Faye was upstairs or would they have to be closer? Idk but that made me mad. Moving on...I'm really mad that Nick died although he is always going way too close to Melissa when he knows she's posessed. I'm sure it's not that hard for the demon to switch hosts. Anways, we can all see that Dawn is power hungry and Charles is falling for her when she has other intentions. Although, I could hate him just as much for killing Cassie's mother. I've always liked witchcrafty type of shows and I'm definitely excited to see how all of this plays out. I think it's such a great show so far and I'm exciting to learn some information about their families and what they were practicing.

J-Peezy : I definitely think that summoning demons could be a reason why the past circle was stripped of their powers. Dawn knew exactly who that demon was and that was pretty scary. I definitely think she was playing with some dark stuff when she was younger that maybe the other people in her circle didn't know about. I haven't read the book so if you know the answer don't spoil it!

Sugar : I found it a little odd that her grandmother seemed to feel/look akward, but I think it was just because she wasn't expecting it and they were never really close to begin with right? They never visited her. It was kind of like the first time that happened so I think she was just more suprised than it being an akward type of thing.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Well I guess you kind of had to grow to like Melissa. If you did you feel bad for her in the end. She really started to like him and was breaking through his ego/wall whatever you want to call it lol. She didn't remember anything and then all the sudden she gets news that Nicks dead. :/
              Last edited by Chance Harbor; 10-13-2011, 10:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Between this and TVD, CW hit back-to-back homeruns IMO! Posessed Melissa was creepy as all hell, and the best villain yet. Diana is definitely becoming my favorite in the circle, she just has it all: beauty, brains, wisdom, and so much heart... and a hot boyfriend.

I can't say I'm completely surprised that they would kill off Nick, of the circle he's the one viewers connected the least with, that said what does this mean now that the circle is broken? Does anything still matter anymore? Is their magic permanently weakened? Is a resurrection iminent? I mean, I've been hearing whispers about a Cassie/Nick connection, kinda hard to bond now that he's dead. Now that he's gone I hope Melissa doesn't shrink back to just being Faye's lackey. Nick helped her find a voice, she should keep it at least as a way to honor him.

Charles, how many hints do you need? the chick just isn't that into you. I wouldn't be surprised if it was her idea to kill Cassie's mom and duped him into going along. But I saw a hint of parental motivation in the midst of all the manipulation. I can't tell if she's solely motivated by ambition & greed, or is there a bigger picture? are they acting as the bad guys to prepare the circle for some even greater evil that's still coming?

I wonder, is there any other way to repair a broken circle? can there be a reeplacement of sorts? or is membership limited only to the six bloodlines?

Comment

I loved how Charlie kept offering a glass of wine to Dawn. So cute.

Did the actor that plays Nick piss someone off? He didn't exactly get a good exit and from the previews, it looks like they're replacing him with someone who looks just like him.

It makes me wonder if they had a problem with the actor.

These past couple of episodes have been much better, but I don't like that Faye's personality has been toned down.

Comment

I was just starting to really like Nick. I thought it was interesting how not one but both of his parents were in the circle, and killed.

And in the episode before this it really seemed like the demon ran away just when it saw Nick. Which leaves me

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    I LOVE that Cassie's grandma knows now. It's cool that they have an older ally on their side now. This will hopefully come in handy later.
                    Yes, finally!
                    Last edited by LuthorKent90; 10-14-2011, 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This show is losing me. I was too bored by this episode to really go in to mote detail than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎