Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.5 "A Whole New Kind Of *****"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened with the gun? It fell onto the floor while Juliet was trashing the closet, but it was never followed up. How did neither Andrew or Juliet notice the gun?

Comment

^^No, it didn't fall on the floor. She stopped pulling stuff off the shelf before it fell.

Comment

yay! There's a repeat of last night's episode tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
          yay! There's a repeat of last night's episode tonight!
          I actually think the CW should have placed it in this slot at the beginning of the season. Have Ringer/Nikita on Wednesday nights would be good counter programming to what else is on(ie Reality shows and Comedies coupled with CBS' lowest rated night of crime Dramas).

I read somewhere Ringer got picked up for the full season(along with Heart of Dixie and Secret Circle)

Comment

crap i missed it! What was the favor that Gemma asked?

----- Added 37 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            Gemma irritated me so much in this episode. [SPOILER]I hope she's dead, dead, dead[/SPOILER] but [SPOILER]TV Guide's Mega Buzz seems to imply that she might not be...[/SPOILER]

Seriously though. I hated her.
            Okay...finished watching it and now I have to say...Geez!! What are you talking about??? I feel sorry for Gemma! She did NOT deserve that! She was the victim in all this. Henry is the monster! How can you possibly hate her? I know she made some bad choices, but to hate her? She has children and her husband is the one that caused all this.

----- Added 41 Minutes later -----

Oh, and how stupid was Henry? Go home and TELL you wife that Siobhan told him about her plan??

----- Added 42 Minutes later -----

My first 10 for the show! Was very intense...i never knew who was going to find out what.
            Last edited by Sugar; 10-12-2011, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Okay...I thought some more about the ending. Here's a theory. What if Henry didn't kill her? What if he came home to blood every where and the house trashed. So he thinks someone killed her. So when Andrew stops by he freaks, since if anyone finds sees the houses they'll think he did it, because of his affair with Siobhan and the fact she was going to leave him. So he decides to cover it up. Also because in the [SPOILER]preview henry is talking to "siobhan" saying to her that she was the one that talked about killing Gemma. Maybe the promo is misleading. Maybe they want us to think he did it but he did it because sio had brought it up, what is really going on is that he thinks Siobhan killed Gemma and he's accusing her of doing something to Gemma. If what I'm thinking is true...then what really did happen? Setup by Gemma or did someone else hurt Gemma? [/SPOILER]
              Last edited by Sugar; 10-12-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I hope nothing bad happened to Gemma. I hope she just got hurt and ran away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                  Okay...I thought some more about the ending. Here's a theory. What if Henry didn't kill her? What if he came home to blood every where and the house trashed. So he thinks someone killed her. So when Andrew stops by he freaks, since if anyone finds sees the houses they'll think he did it, because of his affair with Siobhan and the fact she was going to leave him. So he decides to cover it up. Also because in the [SPOILER]preview henry is talking to "siobhan" saying to her that she was the one that talked about killing Gemma. Maybe the promo is misleading. Maybe they want us to think he did it but he did it because sio had brought it up, what is really going on is that he thinks Siobhan killed Gemma and he's accusing her of doing something to Gemma. If what I'm thinking is true...then what really did happen? Setup by Gemma or did someone else hurt Gemma? [/SPOILER]
                  That sounds just too coincidental that the night his mistress (really Bridget) suggests that he needs to handle it, his wife is killed in a "home invasion".

Comment

I have a feeling that Siobhan is behind all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by areuawake
                      I have a feeling that Siobhan is behind all of this.
                      I have a feeling that feeling is right. It was kind of odd that she seemed absent here - and the producers did say we'd be seeing her again sooner than we think, didn't they?

Comment

This episode was excellent except for one thing for me (more on that in a bit).

I loved that Gemma didn't believe Bridget at first. And then she slowly starts to realize she was telling the truth (though if Shiv has a burn/scar and Bridget doesn't, how come no one else has noticed?).

The Juliet stuff was a bit distracting (I like Zoey, the actress-did you guys know she's Lea Thompson's daughter? Yeah, Marty McFly's Mom!-but Juliet is such a whiny brat). I liked how they used her for a 'smokescreen' as it were.

Like Juliet seeing Bridget at the the meeting and thinking it meant she was checking it out for her and stuff. And later telling Andrew she sleeps with married men (I totally thought Juliet knew about Shiv and Henry!). And Juliet to public school? Andrew really thinks that's going to help her stay off drugs?

The stuff with Malcolm is getting silly and boring (why not just let him go and follow him him to Bridget? This criminal guy is none too smart!).

The reveal that Shiv was Andrew's mistress was interesting (especially in lieu of the flashback last episode).

During the confrontation between Bridget, Andrew and Juliet at the club my picture on my TV blacked out for about 2 minutes. Right after Bridget said that bit about "you can hate me" or whatever. Then it came back to them cleaning the picture. Can anyone fill me in on what, if anything, I missed?

I also lost a bit at the very end too but I kinda figured out what happened there as well. Stupid satellite!

As for the whole "did Henry kill Gemma?" question--I don't know. He was very pissed off. But I think it's a red herring. My first thought was that Gemma faked her own death (like Shiv did) but that would have left her children with Henry and I don't think she would have wanted that.

But let's talk about Gemma (which was the part that kept this episode from being perfect for me). I understand her reaction to a point. But asking Bridget to sleep with her husband or she'll tell? What is she, 5? And then when Bridget said no (good for her), Gemma's reaction was just...I like Gemma as a character, have from the start. To see her turned into this full on "B" was disappointing to me. And over a guy who cheated on her too.

So when she finally seemed to 'come back' to her senses I was greatly relieved. And then her reaction to the reveal that Bridget and Henry had met? Made me cringe again.

I missed Agent Machado and I noticed we didn't get any Siobhan at all this episode, which was interesting.

But the twists and turns and reveals are so much frothy fun, I am definitely going to continue to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                          I have a feeling that feeling is right. It was kind of odd that she seemed absent here - and the producers did say we'd be seeing her again sooner than we think, didn't they?
                          I KNOW! Sneaky producers! I can't wait to see Siobhan in full mod edit mode.
                          Last edited by Sugar; 10-15-2011, 12:43 PM. Reason: rule 2

Comment

Poor Gemma. Gave it a 10.

I am enjoying the series and can't wait to see what is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                              I actually think the CW should have placed it in this slot at the beginning of the season. Have Ringer/Nikita on Wednesday nights would be good counter programming to what else is on(ie Reality shows and Comedies coupled with CBS' lowest rated night of crime Dramas).

I read somewhere Ringer got picked up for the full season(along with Heart of Dixie and Secret Circle)
                              I think you might be right. I'm curious how it's going to do on Wednesday nights. I don't think they've even started promoting the move yet.

Comment

Haven't had a chance to watch episode six, but the way this episode ended...wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎