Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkraya
    i cant wait to see what other characters they introduce to the series.
    I'm actually really hoping to see the Jack and the Beanstalk story introduced, as well as a bit more into the Sleeping Beauty story (since we've only gotten a tiny blip on that one as well as seeing Maleficent for tad).

Comment

HelenaKirstine: Anything, anything at all on Once Upon a Time. Please!
      Prepare for Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) flashbacks! We'll be seeing Snow when she was 12, innocent enough to believe everyone is capable of the same kindness she and her father possess. Any casting suggestions?

Nicole: Anything on Once Upon a Time?
      Giancarlo Esposito
      wants you to go home right now and make sure your DVR is set to record next week's Once Upon a Time. And you'd better listen to him. "I have a great storyline coming up," he tells us. "Next week you're going to see some fireworks between Sidney and the Evil Queen (Lana Parrilla)." Something tells us these fireworks won't be the good kind, like the ones Katy Perry sings to us about.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_wi...#ixzz1l10Tzv5G

Comment

Anyone want to take a shot on guessing what the upcoming episodes are going to be about based on their names?

*Ep 13: What Happened to Frederick - No idea on this one. =(
        *Ep 14: Dreamy - I'm thinking it'll be a Sleeping Beauty oriented episode...or actually it could possibly even feature the Sandman himself! Though I'm more apt to believe it'll be the former.
        *Ep 15: Red Handed - A possible Red Riding Hood Origin story? I'd be excited for that one, [SPOILER]as it could prove the possible rumors between her and Snow. [/SPOILER]
        *Ep 16: Heart of Darkness - The Queen's origin story, with the roots of it starring her mother.
        *Ep 17: Hat Trick - I'm prone to think this one will definitely be a Mad-Hatter type episode. I can't think of any other hat-oriented characters.
        *Ep 18: Stable Boy - This is another one, like the first on the list, that I'm unsure about. I know there's a share of horse-related Fairy Tales/Fables. I just can't think of them.

Also, on an unrelated note:

According to TV Guide and IMDB, The Stranger now has a name: August W. Booth. I'm wondering if that's just a placeholder or not, but if it isn't, that just makes me even more curious as to who he is...since it's an original name. Any thoughts/ideas?
        Last edited by Leonatus; 02-01-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonatus
          Anyone want to take a shot on guessing what the upcoming episodes are going to be about based on their names?

I think I read somewhere that Frederick is the twin of the real Prince James, so he is the shepard boy that we know as Prince Charming.

Comment

Originally posted by darkraya
            i cant wait to see what other characters they introduce to the series.

im not really sure what to think about their chose for ''beast''. Rumplestiltskin doesnt seem to fit the part in my opinion. however, i am interested in seeing where this goes. i think its gonna be an interesting approach on the character.
            When I saw the images, I just didn't know what to think.
            I mean, I heard speculations that he might be the beast, but...
            I guess the Beast doesn't really end up as a Prince in OUAT.

And I see we'll be seeing Ashley and her boyfriend again.
            Looks like Cinderella from the fairy tale gets her happy ending in Storybrook, at least.

Wonder how much that will affect the curse and what Regina will do.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
              I think I read somewhere that Frederick is the twin of the real Prince James, so he is the shepard boy that we know as Prince Charming.
              When Midas was about to turn the real Prince James' sword into gold for beating the brute...Midas warns the gaurd who is taking off his glove "be careful...you remember what happen to Frederick."

Midas says it at 1:40 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmGPgQtYdEg

My guess Ep 13 is a Midas/Abigal aka Kathryn backstory
              Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 02-02-2012, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot
                When Midas was about to turn the real Prince James' sword into gold for beating the brute...Midas warns the gaurd who is taking off his glove "be careful...you remember what happen to Frederick."

I wonder if Frederick is Abigail's true love... Maybe, somehow, Charming is able to get him back, and that is why the marriage doesn't happen. After all, according to the press release:

"Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, while runaway groom Prince Charming searches for Snow White, he agrees to aid Abigail on a dangerous mission to recover something precious that was lost to her."

Maybe Frederick was lost to her, because he was turn into gold, and Charming agreed to find "the cure" for him?

I don't know. It is just a theory...
                Last edited by liana; 02-02-2012, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ebatcl
                  When I saw the images, I just didn't know what to think.
                  I mean, I heard speculations that he might be the beast, but...
                  I guess the Beast doesn't really end up as a Prince in OUAT.

And I see we'll be seeing Ashley and her boyfriend again.
                  Looks like Cinderella from the fairy tale gets her happy ending in Storybrook, at least.

Wonder how much that will affect the curse and what Regina will do.
                  since her curse was to destroy everyone's happy endings, I predict she's going to be MAD! should be interesting to watch her chew the scenery and have fun.

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot

oh good catch! I didn't catch that one! I bow before your memory for detail:

Originally posted by liana
                  I wonder if Frederick is Abigail's true love... Maybe, somehow, Charming is able to get him back, and that is why the marriage doesn't happen.

that would be nice, will charming make a "deal" with Rumple? should be interesting.....

Comment

*Ep 14: Dreamy - I'm thinking it'll be a Sleeping Beauty oriented episode...or actually it could possibly even feature the Sandman himself! Though I'm more apt to believe it'll be the former.
                    *Ep 15: Red Handed - A possible Red Riding Hood Origin story? I'd be excited for that one, [SPOILER]as it could prove the possible rumors between her and Snow. [/SPOILER]
                    *Ep 16: Heart of Darkness - The Queen's origin story, with the roots of it starring her mother.
                    *Ep 17: Hat Trick - I'm prone to think this one will definitely be a Mad-Hatter type episode. I can't think of any other hat-oriented characters.
                    *Ep 18: Stable Boy - This is another one, like the first on the list, that I'm unsure about. I know there's a share of horse-related Fairy Tales/Fables. I just can't think of them.

Also, on an unrelated note:

According to TV Guide and IMDB, The Stranger now has a name: August W. Booth. I'm wondering if that's just a placeholder or not, but if it isn't, that just makes me even more curious as to who he is...since it's an original name. Any thoughts/ideas?
                    What Happened to Frederick?: another King Midas/Charming episode.
                    Dreamy: the dwarfs! this one is suppose to be about Grumpy.
                    Red-handed: red riding hood
                    Heart of Darkness: queen centric or possible snow white
                    Hat Trick: the mad hatter!
                    Stable Boy: I have heard this one is about the evil queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                      Dreamy: the dwarfs! this one is suppose to be about Grumpy.
                      Yay! Amy's episode!

Comment

From TVLine:

Nikita‘s Noah Bean is taking a brief detour to Fairytale Land.

The actor — who recurs on the CW drama as presumed-dead former CIA agent Ryan — has landed a guest stint on Once Upon a Time, TVLine has learned exclusively.

He’ll play a handsome stable boy in Fairytale Land who tends to horses at the royal manor. He’s a young romantic who believes that love can make anything possible, even breaking through the barriers of his social station.

Comment

There are a couple sneaks peeks for episode 12 "Skin Deep" out. Needless to say, no sign on Belle in Storybrooke, but some fantastic stuff between her and Rumple in the Fairy Tale world.

Comment

Those are so freaking cute...

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                              From TVLine:

Nikita‘s Noah Bean is taking a brief detour to Fairytale Land.

The actor — who recurs on the CW drama as presumed-dead former CIA agent Ryan — has landed a guest stint on Once Upon a Time, TVLine has learned exclusively.

He’ll play a handsome stable boy in Fairytale Land who tends to horses at the royal manor. He’s a young romantic who believes that love can make anything possible, even breaking through the barriers of his social station.

Oooh, perhaps he's the Queen's former lover.

It'd make sense in a way, actually. She could fall in love with him, Snow could find out somehow and accidentally let it slip to the wrong person, the stable boy could be sent to his death, and boom! Instant grudge against everyone for the Queen.

That, or something incredibly similar.
                              Last edited by Leonatus; 02-10-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Oooh, perhaps he's the Queen's former lover.

It'd make sense in a way, actually. She could fall in love with him, Snow could find out somehow and accidentally let it slip to the wrong person, the stable boy could be sent to his death, and boom! Instant grudge against everyone for the Queen.

That, or something incredibly similar.
                                She probably mentioned it to the EQ's mother. Apparently she was even worse than her daughter, and we know, Snow White was extremely naive when she was a kid, and she believed everyone was as kind as her own father. I could see her honestly wanting to help Regina, and believing that if her mother knew about her "affair" with the stable boy, she would be happy for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎