This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but she's pretty short so I guess they're just tall dwarfs. LOL

Comment

^^^Oh okay...I never noticed before how tall the dawfs were compared to Snow in the pilot. Now I know they are almost the same height as her. LOL

Comment

From EW.com

I’d love something on Snow and Charming from Once Upon a Time. They are easily my favorite TV couple. Talk about a twist on the will-they-won’t-they formula. So GOOD! — Suzanna

I agree on all counts! Especially after I heard what Ginnifer Goodwin had to say about the “dark” revelations coming our way. “There are some big surprises. I mean, there are surprises that have led me to throw scripts at walls,” she says. “We’re going to learn a lot more about Snow and the things that we learn are not pretty. There is a dark side. We jump back in time so much; in the past you will learn about her wretched history. Yes, there are some wretched parts of her history. There will be some pretty MASSIVE obstacles put between Snow White and Prince Charming.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/13/su...ck-spoilers/4/

Comment

^Sounds interesting.
          I'm really enjoying this show a lot .

Comment

I am just curious what Goodwin read that made her throw her script on the wall and what was so wretched in her past?

Comment

Well, doesn't EQ talk about Snow breaking a promise or something?
              I guess, we'll find out that Snow's not so nice after all.
              I mean, in this version, she already steals and is a wanted woman.

I dunno, I kind of like the idea of that .
              Mary Margaret seems very sweet and well, not very compelling as a character.
              I kind of like her as the thief from the fairy tale world .

Comment

From E Online:

tiffanyrush: Anything on Once Upon a Time!

Prepare to meet Jefferson, a former criminal in the fairy-tale world who is extremely handsome. (Aren't all TV criminals?) In Storybrooke, he's a mysterious figure who is in the know about a certain curse and attempts to sway Emma (Jennifer Morrison) into believing as well.

fotreya: Something about Once Upon a Time, about Snow and Charming! Any scoop?

David (Josh Dallas) is about to make a big decision regarding his love life that should make David and Mary Margaret (Ginnifer Goodwin) very happy.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_wi...#ixzz1jgViN6i7

Comment

1.12 Skin Deep
                  After Mr. Gold’s house is robbed, Emma keeps a close eye on him when it looks like he wants to track down the criminal and dole out some vigilante justice as payback, and Valentine’s Day finds Mary Margaret, Ruby and Ashley (Jessy Schram, “Falling Skies”) having a girls’ night out. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Belle (Emilie de Ravin, “Lost”) agrees to a fateful deal to give up her freedom in order to save her town from the horrors of the Ogre war, on “Once Upon a
                  Time,” SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

1.13 What Happened To Frederick
                  “What Happened to Frederick” – With their love for each other growing stronger, David finally agrees to tell Kathryn about his relationship with Mary Margaret and put an end to his loveless marriage. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, while runaway groom Prince Charming searches for Snow White, he agrees to aid Abigail on a dangerous mission to recover something precious that was lost to her, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

So based on the spoilers about Belle being involved in the Ogre War it looks like Rumpelstiltskin might be the Beast...which has me begging the question of whether Belle is going to show up in Storybrooke or whether she is going to die setting Rumpelstiltskin firmly on the path to becoming evil.

Comment

From TV Line:

Question: Please, I don’t ask much. Just give us a scoop about Emma and the Stranger on Once Upon a Time. One episode and I ship them already! —Angel

Ausiello: In the next few episodes, the Mysterious Stranger With the Typewriter’s agenda “becomes clearer,” teases co-creator Adam Horowitz, “as we realize he has designs on Emma — both romantically and for another reason related to the curse and more specifically to Henry’s story book.

Question: Any scoop on David and Mary Margaret on Once Upon A Time? —Louise

Ausiello: They won’t waste any time taking that kiss they shared in Sunday’s episode to the next level. Horowitz confirms that they’ll soon “begin an affair that they know is wrong but is also, somehow, right,” adding that, “Regina quickly makes sure that the cost of this true love trying to work itself out is dire.”

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/ask-au...the-good-wife/

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                      From TV Line:

”[/FONT]Question: Any scoop on David and Mary Margaret on Once Upon A Time? —Louise

Ausiello: They won’t waste any time taking that kiss they shared in Sunday’s episode to the next level. Horowitz confirms that they’ll soon “begin an affair that they know is wrong but is also, somehow, right,” adding that, “Regina quickly makes sure that the cost of this true love trying to work itself out is dire.”

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/ask-au...the-good-wife/
                      They are going the "affair" route? Oh, boy. Why can't David tell his wife he doesn't want to make things work between them? There is absolutely no rational reason for him to do that.

So, unless it is revealed that the "curse" is taking away his free will, and that he is somehow "forced" to stay with Kathryn, even if he doesn't want to, I will be extremely disappointed with this very soon.

Comment

Sebastian Stan coming to Once Upon a Time

Another mysterious man is coming to Once Upon a Time.
                        Sebastian Stan, who recently starred opposite Chris Evans in Captain America, will guest-star in an upcoming episode of the ABC fairy tale series, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively. Details on his role are scarce, but Stan's episode is slated for late March or early April.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upo...n-1042200.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by liana
                          They are going the "affair" route? Oh, boy. Why can't David tell his wife he doesn't want to make things work between them? There is absolutely no rational reason for him to do that.

So, unless it is revealed that the "curse" is taking away his free will, and that he is somehow "forced" to stay with Kathryn, even if he doesn't want to, I will be extremely disappointed with this very soon.
                          You pretty much stated what I was thinking. There is nothing at stake for David to have to stay with Kathryn...no threat to the Kingdom or threat to his mother's life and no baby invovled. So I don't understand why he just doesn't leave his fake wife and be with his true wife only. Instead sneaking around with MM.

Comment

Originally posted by liana

ITA.
                            I really didn't want to see this happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot
                              You pretty much stated what I was thinking. There is nothing at stake for David to have to stay with Kathryn...no threat to the Kingdom or threat to his mother's life and no baby invovled. So I don't understand why he just doesn't leave his fake wife and be with his true wife only. Instead sneaking around with MM.

Yep. There is no reason for it. At first, when it was only about being in love with Mary Margareth you could say he was trying to do the right thing by staying with the woman he believed to be his wife. You know, giving it one last chance. But once he starts an affair, then it goes to a whole new level. You can't save your marriage AND have an affair on the side. It just doesn't work.

So, really, I hope that either this spoiler is worded wrong, and what he means to say is that he is going to break up his wedding to be with Mary Margareth, or I hope the Curse took his free will away. The other possibility is wrong in so many levels.

Originally posted by ebatcl
                              ITA.
                              I really didn't want to see this happening.
                              Me too. I don't know if I will be able to keep watching if they keep on doing this.

Comment

i cant wait to see what other characters they introduce to the series.

im not really sure what to think about their chose for ''beast''. Rumplestiltskin doesnt seem to fit the part in my opinion. however, i am interested in seeing where this goes. i think its gonna be an interesting approach on the character.
                                Last edited by darkraya; 01-30-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎