Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hello, Cruel World" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who want explanations for the humanoid Leviathans...
    My guesses: They were weak coming out of Purgatory, so they hopped into Cass. Now they want to blend in, not stand out.

Comment

What did they eat before there were humans?

Comment

If they are liquid black swirlies, and demons are gaseous black swirlies, is it too far a stretch to assume the Season 8 big bad will be a solid black swirlie?

The other thing is, who knew they existed? Just Death? How did Eve miss them down there?

They don't seem like something that would really be a threat to the archangels.
        Last edited by HowardFilms; 09-30-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

man that hurts just looking at his hand!

Comment

Oh no!

Comment

Huh...was that Bobby's house?

Comment

Lucifer made him leave the stove on?

Comment

I would assume that when God threw them into purgatory he tore them apart first separating them. As for Eve...well looking at the way Leviathans react...i wouldn't be surprised if she got down and freaky with a few of them...hence the different variety of monsters.....

Comment

^^^ nice, good theory.

Comment

Pretty good ep. Wow, the leviathan are obviously gonna be hard to kill.

Comment

Overall, a pretty good episode. I think it's looking like most of the season is going to be soap-opeara style. That should be interesting. I'm not used to that kind of television (at least not where I can't watch a bunch at once).
                        I wonder why they keep cutting the episode short a couple minutes to show a preview of next week's ep?

For the person who asked about how an archangel could fall to Leviathan:
                        1. Cass was not an archangel. He was a regular angel, then a godly angel.
                        2. We've seen this before. The creatures that came earlier are always more powerful. If humans weren't created, there's a chance that angels weren't either, which means they could (esp. in such high numbers) overpower Castiel.
                        Also, I like the black solids theory

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                          Do they just eat people?
                          seems they eat organs

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                          Is it just me, or are we getting less and less explanations for why new monsters are humanoid? I mean, if Leviathans were the first creations, why would they need to inhabit something else?
                          probably to blend in. plus if they were in purgatory their physical forms were destroyed so there souls need to take over something.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by beng721
                          Overall, a pretty good episode. I think it's looking like most of the season is going to be soap-opeara style. That should be interesting. I'm not used to that kind of television (at least not where I can't watch a bunch at once).
                          I wonder why they keep cutting the episode short a couple minutes to show a preview of next week's ep?

For the person who asked about how an archangel could fall to Leviathan:
                          1. Cass was not an archangel. He was a regular angel, then a godly angel.
                          2. We've seen this before. The creatures that came earlier are always more powerful. If humans weren't created, there's a chance that angels weren't either, which means they could (esp. in such high numbers) overpower Castiel.
                          Also, I like the black solids theory

maybe this season will be more connected. end the episode short then pick up in the following weeks episode and continue. i actullay kind oflike it rather then ending and then the following week we have some random story that has nothing to do with anything.
                          Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-01-2011, 08:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎