Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm pretty sure Lucifer is using Sam to regain influence on Earth

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point actually. Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight when I posted that. I was getting nagged by my fiance, and when you're an American having to listen to an Australian girl lecture you with her slang it's hard to concentrate on anything. But yes, now that I think back, with Sam's flashbacks you even see his body being torched. And that is correct about Adam as well. I haven't read back through your posts, but seeing as how Castiel is using Jimmy as a vessel how did he survive going into Lucifer's cage? If Lucifer was locked inside Sam and his vessel burned up, you know Castiel's vessel would torch much quicker, considering Lucifer is much more powerful. The same goes for Adam/Michael as well. Which makes me a little sceptical as to how Castiel even performed what he did. I'm assuming just because his vessel was torched he could still pull him out in his true angel form and then recreate Jimmy but it just seems to complicated, considering in Season 4 when Jimmy got shot, Castiel could not just jump out of his daughter and heal him. They had to do a transfer. I think we are thinking too hard into this. lol. But I like this site much better than the CW one. All they talk about is how they wanna marry Misha, Jensen and Jared

Comment

mod edit
      Last edited by Vergon6; 10-03-2011, 04:10 AM. Reason: Rule #10-psychoanalyzing/making a mocking joke about fellow board member

Comment

I'm really leaning towards Lucifer has apart of Sam's soul

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎