Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Hybrid?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, guys, guys!!! Iīve just had a CREEPY idea abt that "random" wolf... As some of us 9including myself) rememberd Klaus killed everyone of the warewolvesīs pack (coz they didnīt "work out" hahahaha), right?
    now WHAT IF THAT RANDOM WOLF WAS NOT RANDOM AT ALL BUT KLAUS HIMSELF???!!!! And thatīs why he didnīt attack Elena or Damon. Whenwe see damon again he seems like he had losen the wolfīs track but what if the wolf lost himself on purpose? because it was Klau and when Klaus meet Stefan again and he plays the whole frustrated guy he was just testing Stefan in order to know if he could really trust Stefan in telling him the truth abt what happened in the woods and that Damon and Elena were still tracing him?
    I know itīs crazy but itīs possible right? What other reason they would give us no explanation abt that random wolf and made dure we see Ray in his hman form yet?? Besides Klaus is the only one who can actyally turn to a wolf and get back to his human form whevever he wants, so far.

Comment

I don't know, I have a feeling that the reveal of Klaus' wolf form is going to be a big moment, and possibly the first time we see the full werewolf transformation on screen.

Alternate theory about the hybrids' dying, though the idea that Elena's surviving the ritual is what's causing the problem does seem to be what they're setting up, this is just me thinking out loud. We know that werewolf bites are toxic to vampires, so there's something in the werewolf physiology that is agressive and destructive to the vampire body. The hybrids seem to be suffering a variation of what happens to a vampire when they suffer a werewolf infection. The fever, the extreme agression, the pain. Their bodies are breaking down and they're turning "rabid". Maybe it's not working because the werewolf part of the hybrid's body is destroying the vampire part and Klaus is only safe because he's an Original and naturally immune to werewolf infection?
      Last edited by Kumonga; 09-25-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Agree with your theory abt the totally failure of the hybrid thing. It makes perfect sense. Besides if this crazy evil plan of an army of hybrids works out it would be impossible to defeat them. Humanity would be turned into slaves along side with vampires.
        But we didnīt actually see the transformation when Klaus broke the curse and Elijah chose to save him in order to reunite his original family. But they did show us Klaus starting to turn into warewolf and then AFTER when he woke up with Elijah by his side.
        So, Klaus transformation can still happens as an aditional screenplay scene of the show to freak us all; LOL

Comment

Doesn't Klaus have the option of having sex with a human and impregnating her to make some hybrid babies? I remember reading an interview with Joseph Morgan a while back and he said that he can procreate now that he lifted the curse. It would take a bit longer to make his army, but why not?

Comment

Klaus is stupid not to check on Elena. I'm sorry, but Stefan's "poker face" was soo bad!!

HRG is Caroline's father!!! Wow. That's two heroes characters playing someones dad on this show.

Comment

After reading all the post here, I am surprised that no one mention Elena's wet shirt moment when Damon tossed her into the pond. Ok granted she was a blue top and nothing was pointing out but it still was an exciting scene and quite funny to see her launch out when Damon push her. It had me grinning.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎