Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like Tess to be in the DC Reboot?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like Tess to be in the DC Reboot?

Unlike Chloe, she's never crossed over to the comics. Yes, there is Lex's sister Lena, but she's never really been explored.

I'd love it if Tess in the comics was portrayed as a long lost sister who runs LexCorp when Lex is in prison and feeds information to the heroes.

no before in season 8 and 9 yes but when she became a whiny weakling in season 10 no. They make all the strong female (Lois and Tess) weak its so annoying

Comment

Sure, I'd like to see that. Although I feel that the best shot that Tess had of appearing in the comics was if the show turned her into Lena and let her live. But...

Comment

It would be an honor to the actress, the show and the writers if Tess Mercer crosses over the dc comic books. Just like with Chloe's character or Jimmy's in the early radio superman days..Seeing Tess in the DCNU it means she made an impact that she has to be translated to another superman media.

So my answer is yes. I'd like to see Tess Mercer in the reboot, not as Lex's sister or daughter, Lena but as Tess Mercer. But where would they place her in any case..

Originally posted by doodie8808
        no before in season 8 and 9 yes but when she became a whiny weakling in season 10 no. They make all the strong female (Lois and Tess) weak its so annoying
        How is she a whiny weakling? Elaborate please, cause I don't get it. Tess nor Lois imo aren't weaklings. It's just Lois who did whined a lot throughout the whole course of the last season.

Comment

Tess Mercer is already an amalgamation of existing characters so adding her would be pretty pointless. Cassidy Freeman did great in the role but the role itself doesn't deserve that kind of a treatment.

I think Chloe or Lionel are the only break-out characters of the show.

Comment

No, there is enough women in Superman's life...I don't want Chloe either,she a know it all
            If they reboot where women have to tell him what to do,I hope it FLOPS!!!

Comment

brilliant smallville character no doubt.

..........but like Chloe she should stay in the small screen, DC already have enough characters to deal with as it is and somethings just dont work well in the comics as they did on TV.

Comment

Yes. Tess is awesome.

Comment

Smallville badass Tess: yes.

I'm always worried about bringing over characters like Tess and Chloe who were great on Smallville and moving them into the comics because there is a good chance they won't really be the characters we knew.

Comment

I think it would be awesome for Tess to be a comic character, as I still refuse to believe what happened to her in the FAILnale.

Although I do agree that since she is essentially Lena Luthor it would be hard to make her a comic character.

Oh and Tess is not a whiny weakling in season 10. The bad-ass everyone thinks Tess is in season 8 and 9 is a cover. Tess always wants what she finally has in season 10 to have friends, to be happy, she's still a strong, kickass woman. But in season 8 and 9 she's overcompensating trying to make everyone believe she has no weaknesses.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎