No announcement yet.

I have seen the Pilot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have seen the Pilot

I have seen and now own the Pilot. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I will not post any of it online and I'm not just saying this for the moderators either.

I'd say it shows a lot of potential. I was drawn more into the 'Vampire Diaries' pilot, but that may have been because it struck an emotional chord since I was also coping with a death at that time. Overall it seems the same, but with witchcraft. Which, I'd say is a good thing. I can give a full on review later on today or this week. 4/5

OK, since I am a HUGE Thomas Dekker fan, I would like to know how much screentime Adam has in the pilot? In the extended trailer, you see him at school and towards the end of the trailer thereīs that beautiful scene in the woods...

Also, some of the reviews suggest, that the pilot serves as the building point for the story, therefore, will the pilot end on a cliffhanger?

Comment

I'm a fan of the Adam/Cassie relationship in the books...Can you tell me if the actors have good chemistry or not (in your opinion)?

Comment

Adam is the Stefan to Cassie's Elena. When we begin the series, Adam already has a girlfriend. But, Adam and Cassie are destined to be together since it was "written in the stars" about their family and sacred love. Basically he's the second lead in the series. Thomas Dekker fans won't be disappointed. They definitely have great chemistry. There's bound to be great tension here since it was Adam's girlfriend who's the most welcoming to Cassie in the Pilot, so there's bound to be a triangle.

It does end on a cliffhanger, we learn that Cassie was lured back to the town for a reason and the circle, without intending to, will lead her to fulfill whatever evil scheme they have in mind for her. Cassie is the most powerful witch of the circle. Or at least I think so with how the Pilot showed her utilizing them.
        Last edited by Luthor5339; 06-02-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luthor5339
          Adam is the Stefan to Cassie's Elena. When we begin the series, Adam already has a girlfriend. But, Adam and Cassie are destined to be together since it was "written in the stars" about their family and sacred love. Basically he's the second lead in the series. Thomas Dekker fans won't be disappointed. They definitely have great chemistry. There's bound to be great tension here since it was Adam's girlfriend who's the most welcoming to Cassie in the Pilot, so there's bound to be a triangle.

It does end on a cliffhanger, we learn that Cassie was lured back to the town for a reason and the circle, without intending to, will lead her to fulfill whatever evil scheme they have in mind for her. Cassie is the most powerful witch of the circle. Or at least I think so with how the Pilot showed her utilizing them.
          Thank you so much for answering our questions I was wondering if the series musical score will be composed by the same composer who does the music for TVD. In the 2 preview clips it sounds somewhat similar. Do you know who does the music for TSC?

Comment

I might be wrong, didn't exactly check the name but it sounded like the same team behind Vampire Diaries which wouldn't surprise me since they even have the same opening/closing 'credit over black' sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Luthor5339
              I might be wrong, didn't exactly check the name but it sounded like the same team behind Vampire Diaries which wouldn't surprise me since they even have the same opening/closing 'credit over black' sequence.
              Thanks for sharing! I wouldīve hoped for regular opening credits like the one on Smallville...but they donīt do that on TV today anymore I guess

Comment

I would love to see this show

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixforce86
                  Thanks for sharing! I wouldīve hoped for regular opening credits like the one on Smallville...but they donīt do that on TV today anymore I guess
                  i prefer those too

Comment

Now that we're allowed to post reviews... here's mine for the Secret Circle pilot:

Any questions, I'd be happy to answer too

Comment

I saw the Pilot. Few questions. Seems as though everyone in the parents generation is the same age and had children at the same time because the six people in the circle are all the same age. Also wondering if a witch marries a non witch will the non witch die or is that a coincedence?

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                        I saw the Pilot. Few questions. Seems as though everyone in the parents generation is the same age and had children at the same time because the six people in the circle are all the same age. Also wondering if a witch marries a non witch will the non witch die or is that a coincedence?
                        Wow that really is a weird. I didn't even think of that. And Cassie and Adam are destined to be together, but so were his father and her mom? o.O
                        Why would the muggle die?

Comment

I thought that both Cassie's parents had powers and thats why she's the most powerful. Another thought was that both parents had powers but one died. Is Cassie's grandmother supposed to have powers?

Comment

That is really creepy. I find it unbelievable that abunch of 16 year olds were trying to get pregnant. Did they use magic so all of them would conceive at the same time lol?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎