Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dc renumbering confirmed!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omfg the new aquaman is so cool. Hope he is writtern as good as he looks.

Hate the hair cut though.

WW looks Ok but too youngish.

Comment

If this negates COIE, they'll have to get PG a new origin (how many more, before she qualifies for Guinness World Records, as superhero with most origin retcons?).

Comment

I'm looking forward to this as DC needs to evolve with the times. I can't wait to see what Superman's new costume looks like and what Grant Morrison will do with him.

I agree that nothing beats regular print comics. You want it in your hands.

The story to start will be Flashpoint.

Comment

It seems Like dc has done nothing but reboot for the past ten years. It didn't help the last few times, and it won't stick this time either.

As for digital comics. I like to collect and read the real thing. Digital doesn't cut it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
            i'm looking forward to this as dc needs to evolve with the times. I can't wait to see what superman's new costume looks like and what grant morrison will do with him.

I agree that nothing beats regular print comics. You want it in your hands.

The story to start will be flashpoint.
            something like this maybe:.

[ATTACH]9688[/ATTACH]

Quote:
            Originally Posted by j03superbat
            I'm not sure I understand your reasoning. The Internet is already here, and the people who want to abuse the system are already abusing the system. I imagine DC, and Marvel if they choose to get in on this, will have some form of anti-piracy methods in place. Even if they're foolproof, that won't stop the current pirates from scanning the pages like they've done for years.

In other words, the piracy is already there. It just is. The people who do it already have a method of delivering and recieving it. If anything, eliminating their current most popular method (scanning print versions) would temporarily cut down on piracy until they figure out how to pirate the digital versions.

I get it , it has its pros and cons. but time changes, will see how it goes. At least there is the price knock down
            Last edited by MarvelXY; 06-02-2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

More news: http://www.kryptonsite.com/manofstee...reative-teams/

Comment

Goodness, that Firestorm cover is nutty. Looks like a lot of the same darn stuff to me. I wonder if this means every one of these stories is an origins story.

Comment

The wonder woman cover looks horrid.

Comment

So, how does this whole thing work? Are they dropping everything that's going on now (I'm not up to date on everything by any means) to literally reboot the entire universe, or are they going to keep everything going while offering all new storylines as well?

Comment

Awesome stuff, cant believe the amount of news we are getting in just a few days.

I kind of like the new look, with pants & all lol. My only problem with it is she looks too young almost like knocked down from a wonder woman to a wonder little girl, in some new covers i saw.

GREEN ARROW's COSTUME is wowsome

looks even better than the smallville one, which is actually awesome btw. hmmm GA/ollie doesnt look de-aged to me. Yay the kept the goatee.

No change In Flash that i see, samo old, samo, boring.

Aquaman yay, i dont like the fish scales looking orange thing, i though they were going to go darker with his colours, and make him put black pants or something. Like the look in young justice.

Dont care aout firestorm, but cyborg is rocking the look.

hawkman's face wth?. Thats not Carter Hall, he costume not fond of it either

Last edited by MarvelXY; 06-02-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                        So, how does this whole thing work? Are they dropping everything that's going on now (I'm not up to date on everything by any means) to literally reboot the entire universe, or are they going to keep everything going while offering all new storylines as well?
                        All storylines currently running are being wrapped. Every creative team was told that they needed to finish telling whatever story they were on by the time the restart button was pressed.

Comment

Bob Wayne (DC Senior VP Sales): "Not a reboot".

let me just reiterate this point: this is the launch of the New DCU. It is not a “reboot.” I think you will soon discover why that is.
                          http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/06/...-72-discounts/

So maybe this is actually another Earth in the Multiverse that will become the mainstream universe while the current one will still exist but won't be featured that much?

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                            So maybe this is actually another Earth in the Multiverse that will become the mainstream universe while the current one will still exist but won't be featured that much?
                            The thought occurred to me that since there are 52 titles, maybe we're getting one comic for each Earth. That'd be freaked out, though. Probably not happening.

Comment

Whether it's a reboot or not, these new 52 #1's are the best places to start in August and September.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal26
                                i agree. The thing with the undies she was sexy but strong at the same time. She looks like a biker chick.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎