Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something Borrowed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's happy?? I'M HAPPY!!!......... He did it, he finally did it. The guy didn't chicken out and just went all honest.
    I'm glad Lana accept it and didn't take it as hard as I imagine, she knew there was something missing in their relationship....

Now bring me Lois, she needs to hear the news, I need to see her reaction to this
    Update soon please!!!!!!!!

Comment

omg that was amazing cant wait to read the next chapter!!!

Comment

"No matter how hard we tried to make this thing between us work, it's never been what you truly wanted. And even if we would have gone through with the wedding, I always would have been your second choice."

I´ve thought a lot of things about Lana Lang over the years, less what wise she was!! LOL!!
        I loved the way you pictured Lana in Clark´s life, reading that I felt as if it was our little revenge bc of the AoS and the all "second choice" thing regarding Lois.
        Well done!
        Last edited by Eleidich; 06-20-2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

oh thank goodness he finally broke it off

that was a very mature lana, I hope she doesn't blame herself too much for the whole wedding debacle

loved the photo album flash backs.

this whole chapter left me feeling happy and hopeful but then I went back to the previous chapters to refresh my memory on some details and now I'm feeling real mad at clark again, ha ha

hope you take some time before lois forgives him

Comment

Just found this fic and I love it hope Clark and Lois get together soon!

Comment

*bump* Please update soon!!

Comment

Just read your story and i really love it

Comment

awesome updates. i finally got all caught up.ppms

Comment

awesome ppms

Comment

*runs in..* BUMP *runs out hoping there will be an update soon*

Comment

Wow, you finished it. What a lovely story. Although I felt frustrated at Clark for most of it. Grrrrrr.

And then, the ending. Do I make a gigantic presumption that you watch Friends?

Loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfectly Lonely
                          Hahaha yup! I couldn't for the life of me decide how I wanted to end this story, so I resorted to borrowing an idea from my other favourite show. Something borrowed, right?
                          Haha, very clever. Well, I don't mind. I love friends and the end episode - especially that scene when Ross returns from the airport and he's screaming at the answerphone - it's my favourite.

I cry.

Every time.

Comment

Haha loved it but I was gonna say it had a FRIENDly feeling hehe..!

Comment

Love the update!.. thanks.. him racing through the airport was a fab scene .. I loved all the chapter but that part got to me. ANd then the end.. YES!..

Hope to see more stories from you and sorry for your writers block. But you did a fab job!

Comment

I'm so in love with this update, this is the best update ever!!!! and that little Friends touch at the end was just awesome, it made it all more remarkable
                                The kisses, desperation and confessions had me jumping from different kind of emotions that were driving me crazy

Fantastic update, I can't wait for more!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎